Blincodave

Joined: 25th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Blincodave
Pentax warranties are not tranferable unless you can reach an agreement with the original retailer. I found this out when I was thinking about buying a 16-45 lens that was sold by SRS to another forum member.

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on IT's BACK at LAST K20D ***FOR SALE*** at 14/05/2009 - 12:59

Blincodave
Thought an update would be useful. I downloaded the E Book and I'm very impressed. He has also written one for the K20D as well.

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on Any good? Magic Lantern K10D guide at 14/05/2009 - 12:49

Blincodave
Ref batteries. The website was showing them as available for £9.97 at my local to work store (Bedford) yesterday. Went in this morning. They had not stocked them for a long while and said the website was clearly incorrect. According to their central database, there are no more in the company.


Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on D-BG2 for £49.97 @ Jessops at 14/05/2009 - 12:45

Blincodave
The batteries were showing on the Jessops website this afternoon but I've just gone to reserve for pick up tomorrow and they seem to have been removed.

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on D-BG2 for £49.97 @ Jessops at 13/05/2009 - 17:55

Blincodave
There is availability in all of my local East Anglian stores according to Jessops website.

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on D-BG2 for £49.97 @ Jessops at 11/05/2009 - 17:39

Blincodave
Thanks for the advice folks. The Magic Lantern Guide looks very worthwhile and the E Book by Yvon Bourque mentioned by daltoned looks a snip at $5. Anyone else used this?

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on Any good? Magic Lantern K10D guide at 06/05/2009 - 17:54

Blincodave
No problem Oggy. I was able to get the info needed!

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on Will K mount bodycap fit DSLRs? at 05/05/2009 - 19:36

Blincodave
I've ploughed through the Pentax guide since purchasing my camera last week. Does anyone have any experience of the Magic Lantern guide on the K10d (and does anyone have a copy they don't need?) Does it add much to the official guide for an inexperienced novice?

Cheers

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on Any good? Magic Lantern K10D guide at 05/05/2009 - 19:19

Blincodave
Sorry for this total newbie question. I bought my K10D second hand without a bodycap. Will an original K mount bodycap from the earliest manual focus Pentax days fit on it as I noticed one on E Bay this evening?

Cheers.

Comment by Blincodave posted on Will K mount bodycap fit DSLRs? at 04/05/2009 - 21:06

Blincodave
Does this include the battery & remote?

Cheers

Dave

Comment by Blincodave posted on For Sale: Two months old pentax D-BG2 Grip at 04/05/2009 - 17:41

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo