barryo70

Joined: 28th July 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

barryo70
Ps it comes in a pouch and box etc

Comment by barryo70 posted on mint sigma 15mm fish eye at 13/02/2012 - 09:37

barryo70
Hi roy

Sorry I haven't checked in for a couple of days.
I'll have a look. I bought it at Christmas and used it sparingly but have sold all my K5 43mm, 70mm as I prepare to move to full frame. It is a peach though.

cheers

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on mint sigma 15mm fish eye at 13/02/2012 - 09:23

barryo70
would always listen to good offers


b

Comment by barryo70 posted on mint sigma 15mm fish eye at 08/02/2012 - 20:35

barryo70
thanks. i always fail at posting them

cheers

Comment by barryo70 posted on mint sigma 15mm fish eye at 08/02/2012 - 20:34

barryo70
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/?action=view¤t=P1040201....

A fantastic lens. Sharp as a tack and f2.8 so pretty fast too. Lens is mint.

£300

Comment by barryo70 posted on mint sigma 15mm fish eye at 06/02/2012 - 08:25

barryo70
It's a bit of a specialist item I know but
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/?action=view¤t=P1040201....

It's a bit of a specialist item I know but its a fantastic lens. Sharp as a tack and f2.8 so pretty fast too. Lens is mint.

£300

Comment by barryo70 posted on Sigma 15mm F2.8 Fish Eye at 30/01/2012 - 13:10

barryo70
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/?action=view¤t=P1040201....

A fantastic lens. Sharp as a tack and f2.8 so pretty fast too. Lens is mint.

£300

Comment by barryo70 posted on Sigma 15mm fish eye lens at 28/01/2012 - 00:09

barryo70
K5 sold subject to payment

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5, Sigma 15mm fish eye, 43mm ltd, A 50mm f1.7 and DA 70mm at 26/01/2012 - 15:08

barryo70
i'm afraid it's a migration for now. Hopefully Pentax will listen to it's customers.There has to be a progression up to its 645. Halting at K5 leaves too big a gap and it needs to compete with the big boys. It used to quite well once upon a time I am told.

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5 destination or migration? at 26/01/2012 - 13:14

barryo70
k5 sold subject to payment

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5, Sigma 15mm fish eye, 43mm ltd, A 50mm f1.7 and DA 70mm at 26/01/2012 - 11:24

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo