AndrewA

Joined: 15th December 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

AndrewA
Glad you enjoyed Phil, powerful and talented stuff for sure!

Comment by AndrewA posted on Don McCullin at the Tate at 11/04/2019 - 20:16

AndrewA
I went to see the Don McCullin exhibition at the Tate Modern in February and thought it was superb.
My colleague’s bought me the book last week as part of my leaving gift, in which I found this reference:Comment Image

Comment by AndrewA posted on Don McCullin at 16/03/2019 - 15:46

AndrewA
Not had the cameras out for way too long, so Mrs A insisted that I take my camera with us on a weekend away in Cambridge. All taken with the K3 and DA 16-85.

1. Waiting for God
Comment Image


2. Down the Line
Comment Image


3. Lady in Red
Comment Image


4. Why?
Comment Image


5. Punting
Comment Image


6. Strike
Comment Image


7. Not Best Pleased
Comment Image


8. Waiting for the Sun
Comment Image


9. Tradition
Comment Image

Comment by AndrewA posted on Cambridge February 2019 at 03/03/2019 - 16:54

AndrewA
Super set David, I do really like the first and last ones.

We must get together again soon.

Comment by AndrewA posted on Fountains Abbey & Studley Royal at 03/03/2019 - 16:45

AndrewA
Great set David!

Comment by AndrewA posted on A Sheffield Set at 25/01/2019 - 18:33

AndrewA
davidtrout wrote:
davidstorm wrote:
davidtrout wrote:
Well observed scenes from Sheffield with a good mix of architecture mixed with quirky corners. Great light and excellent quality all round. One of these days I must revisit the city of my father's birth - with my camera. I love seeing your city photo walks and those of some other photographers on PUF.
David
If you ever come down David, please let me know, I'd love to go on a city walk with you.

Regards
David
I'd like that. Barrie might also fancy a visit sometime. I know we've discussed the possibility of going to the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. The only PUF member from the South Yorks group I've met is Neil several times.
David
I will join you too!

Comment by AndrewA posted on A Sheffield Set at 25/01/2019 - 18:32

AndrewA
Saw this beauty of a camera pop up on Instagram this morning in the advert for the film Marwen.Comment Image

Comment by AndrewA posted on Pentax at the Movies again at 30/12/2018 - 08:41

AndrewA
FS: SMC PENTAX-M 1:2.0 50mm PRIME LENS K MOUNT Front & Rear Caps & Hoya Filter - £20 posted

Comes complete with front and rear caps, & Hoya 49mm Skylight Filter

In a really good clean used working condition, couple of minor dust specs as to be expected with a lens of this age; please see pictures

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Payment via PayPal Gift or Bank Transfer

Any questions please feel free to get in touch

Comment by AndrewA posted on FS: SMC PENTAX-M 1:2.0 50mm PRIME LENS K MOUNT Front & Rear Caps & Hoya Filter at 25/11/2018 - 18:39

AndrewA
For Sale: Vivitar Auto 2600 Flash - Pentax Fit - £8.50 posted

In good condition, has some light age wear / scratching from use, please see the pictures. Tested and working with batteries but not tested on a camera

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Payment via PayPal Gift or Bank Transfer

Any questions please feel free to get in touch

Comment by AndrewA posted on FS: Vivitar Auto 2600 Flash - Pentax Fit at 25/11/2018 - 18:35

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo