Agentmarke

Joined: 13th December 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Agentmarke
Im after one of these, but want one with the original hood

Comment by Agentmarke posted on FS: SMC Pentax-FA* 85mm f1.4 at 23/08/2013 - 16:48

Agentmarke
Thanks for the 77 Ltd Rob, Ive only had a chance to take a few quick shots of my daughter in the garden so far, but I must say it is a superb lens.

Hopefully will post a few on here soon.

Comment by Agentmarke posted on FS: Pentax FA 77 LImited at 30/04/2013 - 22:08

Agentmarke
Hi Rob
I sent a pm

Comment by Agentmarke posted on FS: Pentax FA 77 LImited at 30/04/2013 - 08:12

Agentmarke
The x10 is great, have you considered the Fuji x100? its just superb
and now the x100s is out you can get one for a bargain price
I know I know its not a Pentax but I have one which I use when I dont want to lug the K5 and lenses around and it is truly a m a z i n g!

Comment by Agentmarke posted on K01 Or Q? at 23/03/2013 - 21:05

Agentmarke
PM sent Alex

Comment by Agentmarke posted on WTB: Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 at 14/01/2013 - 23:46

Agentmarke
Hi Mattie

FYI There's a 16-45 on Gumtree for £110.00, as new. 3 days ago, so dont know if its still available?

Kind regards

Mark

Comment by Agentmarke posted on Lens Receommendations svp - wide angle zooms at 02/01/2013 - 21:42

Agentmarke
DrOrloff wrote:
It's not against any rules. In my book a deal is a deal. I don't like people whose word means nothing. They belong on ebay, not here.
Hear hear.

Comment by Agentmarke posted on Gear for Sale - Weekend Update at 01/12/2012 - 21:46

Agentmarke
I dont know if this helps, but until recently I had the 16-45 and the Tamron 17-50. To fund the purchase of a K5 one had to go.

To be honest after doing many comparison shots there was little to choose between the two.

At the end of the day I kept the Tamron on the basis that it was 2.8 and is a bit sharper than the 16-45.

I dont think you would be too unhappy with either.
ps I have a 55-300 which is a great lens for the medium to longer shots.

Comment by Agentmarke posted on Which wide - short tele lens to go for? at 30/11/2012 - 22:05

Agentmarke
Thanks Guys, Im going to take some more shots with both this week, just to confirm, but I am leaning towards the Tamron cos its faster and I have two young girls who dont sit still for more than 0.5sec!

I think it will be a better option for the long winter months, taking indoor shots.

The sale will go to purchase my first prime lens...I will be back for more advice then .

Thanks again for all your helpful input.

Kind regards
Mark

Comment by Agentmarke posted on Which one to keep?? Tammy 17-50 or Pentax 16-45 at 08/11/2012 - 17:22

Agentmarke
I just acquired a K-5 which came with a 16-45 f4.
Now I will sell my old K20d and one of the above.
Question is which? I have taken a few comparison shots with each lens
and colour wise and sharpness I cant see too much difference...maybe thats
down to my lack of skill!, but in any case I thought there would be something more noticeable.

The only thing I have picked up was that the 16-45 seemed to focus slightly behind the subject.

Anyway I would be grateful of any opinions here as one of them has to go.
I think the 16-45 will compliment my 55-300 quite well, but then the Tammy is a 2.8....decisions decisions.

Regards
Mark

Comment by Agentmarke posted on Which one to keep?? Tammy 17-50 or Pentax 16-45 at 07/11/2012 - 14:51

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo