SRS Easter Deals


edin_togger

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 16:04
Some good discounts on Pentax at SRS, lenses almost back to the Christmas Sales prices

http://www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk/lenses/pentax-lenses/pentax-k-mount-lenses.html

pgweber

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 16:52
Do you just mean the DA 50-200 and the DA 15 & 35 Limiteds or are there other prices that you are comparing?
Peter

Pentax K10D & K5
Pentax DA 18-55 Mk1, 50-200 (Samsung), 16-45, , 55-300, 35 f2.4
Pentax MZ6 + FA28-90, FA50 f1.4
Ricoh KR10 Super + 50mm f2, Tamron 80-210mm & 28mm

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 17:07
Prices are by voucher code which is shown on each product.

All lenses on this link have discounts link

Click on each lens and the code is listed...

As usual, stock is limited. When we've sold out of a lens the code be removed / deactivated.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

wvbarnes

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 18:08
Hi Chris,

That offer threw me as I'd had your email earlier clicked to the page and gone no further as the main page prices were not discounted as is usual!
It only shows the offer when you open the individual lens page.

Personally I've spent up having bought my K3 II off you today, thanks to kind help of your staff honouring my email trade in enquiry from a week ago when you had no stock.

Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Prices are by voucher code which is shown on each product.

All lenses on this link have discounts link

Click on each lens and the code is listed...

As usual, stock is limited. When we've sold out of a lens the code be removed / deactivated.


Bill
Last Edited by wvbarnes on 13/04/2017 - 18:16

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 18:13
wvbarnes wrote:
Hi Chrus,

That offer threw me as I'd had your email earlier clicked to the page and gone no further as the main page prices were not discounted as is usual!
It only shows the offer when you open the individual lens page.

We've had a lot of queries about this. It's not the way I normally like to do it, but it was necessary to keep people happy!

Quote:
Personally I've spent up having bought my K3 II off you today, thanks to kind help of your staff honouring my email trade in enquiry from a week ago when you had no stock.

No problem! Many thanks for (yet another!) order. It's always appreciated.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

gtis

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 19:39
Chris
Is the Pentax o-gps1 on offer
cheers Neil
pentax k3 k5 super A da* 300 f4 da*50-135 f 2.8 dfa 100 macro f2.8 smc smc 50mm f1.7 af 360 fgz pentax1.4xhd converter
Pentax o-gps1
sigma . 10-20 17-70 dc macro

Panasonic Dmc Fz200

Blincodave

Link Posted 13/04/2017 - 20:46
Thanks for heads up Chris. Had missed 'the method of entry'! Just ordered a 100 macro.
Pentax K3 /K-01/21, 35HD, 40HD, Limiteds/50 F1.8/18-135/55-300 PLM WR RE

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 09:18
gtis wrote:
Chris
Is the Pentax o-gps1 on offer

Hi Neil - the strange answer is yes and no..... I was going to be doing them again at 99 but they've run out of stock. When they arrive I will be able to do the offer, but it might not be for a couple of weeks. I'll post on here when they arrive and I'll give you a discount code to bring it down to 99.

Blincodave wrote:
Thanks for heads up Chris. Had missed 'the method of entry'! Just ordered a 100 macro.

Many thanks - order received! Should be with you Wednesday as our first pick-up is not until Tuesday.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
Last Edited by Chris@SRSWATFORD on 14/04/2017 - 09:18

edin_togger

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 10:45
Just saved myself a fortune on a 150-450 with TC, 77 and 50mm f1.4 FA....... many thanks!!!
Think thats my Pentax line-up done now when my Irix 15mm arrives next week (although another 15-30 is tempting at that price!)

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 11:03
edin_togger wrote:
Just saved myself a fortune on a 150-450 with TC, 77 and 50mm f1.4 FA....... many thanks!!!
Think thats my Pentax line-up done now when my Irix 15mm arrives next week (although another 15-30 is tempting at that price!)

Pleasure! Thanks for the orders.

Just for info. we are about to stock Irix. The range should be with us within 2 weeks.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

gtis

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 11:22
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
gtis wrote:
Chris
Is the Pentax o-gps1 on offer

Hi Neil - the strange answer is yes and no..... I was going to be doing them again at 99 but they've run out of stock. When they arrive I will be able to do the offer, but it might not be for a couple of weeks. I'll post on here when they arrive and I'll give you a discount code to bring it down to 99

Thanks Chris I shall wait for them being back in stock
Last Edited by gtis on 14/04/2017 - 11:23

edin_togger

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 12:12
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
edin_togger wrote:
Just saved myself a fortune on a 150-450 with TC, 77 and 50mm f1.4 FA....... many thanks!!!
Think thats my Pentax line-up done now when my Irix 15mm arrives next week (although another 15-30 is tempting at that price!)

Pleasure! Thanks for the orders.

Just for info. we are about to stock Irix. The range should be with us within 2 weeks.

I'll keep an eye out, I've ordered an Irix direct from supplier but seems to be taking its time!

Blythman

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 12:59
Oh dear !!!!

Couldn't resist. I do like the18-135mm on my crop bodies as a general walkabout lens. Here's hoping the 28-105mm does the same job on FF.
Alan


PPG
Flickr

edin_togger

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 13:09
Blythman wrote:
Oh dear !!!!

Couldn't resist. I do like the18-135mm on my crop bodies as a general walkabout lens. Here's hoping the 28-105mm does the same job on FF.

I took a 28-105 to Prague in March, its a brilliant lens, so much so that I'm selling my 24-70 in its favour....

Blythman

Link Posted 14/04/2017 - 16:38
Sounds good. I've only heard good things about it. Just a shame it doesn't stretch to 24mm at the wide end.
Alan


PPG
Flickr

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.