SRS Easter Deals

Mike-P

Link Posted 24/03/2018 - 11:28
edin_togger wrote:
always wanted to run two systems as it makes sense for my shooting so maybe its just time I did it.

I think that's the way I am leaning atm. I have been running 2 systems for years but it's time to stop messing around as I have far too many lenses for each.
No equipment list here but thanks for taking an interest. My Flickr

Helpful

ronniemac

Link Posted 24/03/2018 - 18:22
Mike-P wrote:
edin_togger wrote:
always wanted to run two systems as it makes sense for my shooting so maybe its just time I did it.

I think that's the way I am leaning atm. I have been running 2 systems for years but it's time to stop messing around as I have far too many lenses for each.

My preferred solution is K mount and GR

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 27/03/2018 - 09:23
I'm guessing this means nobody knows.

lol - It's that time of year where you daren't order anything because you know it could be reduced tomorrow!

edin_togger

Link Posted 27/03/2018 - 11:29
johnjbloomfield wrote:
I'm guessing this means nobody knows.

lol - It's that time of year where you daren't order anything because you know it could be reduced tomorrow!

Haha, not yet. Chris @ SRS does usually keep us well informed though!

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 27/03/2018 - 14:03
Hello everyone!

We are doing something different for this Easter as there doesn't seem to be a massive appetite from Ricoh for the crazy lens deals that we've done in the past. I think the days are gone when events like this will happen

We've bought the entire refurbished / demo stock from Ricoh Europe... All will be supplied with a 2 year warranty, the same as 'new' items.

This is due to be delivered in the next couple of days and includes cameras and lenses. It is a very large shipment of stock. Cameras include K-1, K-3 II, K-3, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-50, K-S1, K-5 II etc Lenses will include most of the full-frame range and many of the Limiteds / APS-C

I'll start a thread when the stock has arrived and has been processed...

If anyone is after a K-1 then I've got a very few left. These will be discounted a little further at Easter as they've supplied me a few more at a discounted price to clear.

We are also expecting our first shipment of K-1 Mark II's today or tomorrow.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Helpful

HarisF1

Link Posted 27/03/2018 - 16:13
Have you got a padlock I can use on my wallet?

Oh dear...

Helpful

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 27/03/2018 - 16:53
Brilliant definitely after a DFA Zoom - ideally 24-70 f2.8 but might consider the 28-105 if the price on the 24-70 is a bit higher than I was hoping for.

Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Hello everyone!

We are doing something different for this Easter as there doesn't seem to be a massive appetite from Ricoh for the crazy lens deals that we've done in the past. I think the days are gone when events like this will happen

We've bought the entire refurbished / demo stock from Ricoh Europe... All will be supplied with a 2 year warranty, the same as 'new' items.

This is due to be delivered in the next couple of days and includes cameras and lenses. It is a very large shipment of stock. Cameras include K-1, K-3 II, K-3, KP, K-70, K-S2, K-50, K-S1, K-5 II etc Lenses will include most of the full-frame range and many of the Limiteds / APS-C

I'll start a thread when the stock has arrived and has been processed...

If anyone is after a K-1 then I've got a very few left. These will be discounted a little further at Easter as they've supplied me a few more at a discounted price to clear.

We are also expecting our first shipment of K-1 Mark II's today or tomorrow.

Spider-Man

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 14:51
Hi Chris, are there any Pentax lenses deals this coming Easter weekend, which will actually be available by the weekend, all the previous identified codes donít work!
It's not the strongest species that survive, nor is it the most intelligent. It is those most adaptable to change.

Chris@SRSWATFORD

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 15:11
Sadly not, as I mentioned above, there are no deals on lenses this weekend. There is a distinct lack of appetite from Ricoh at the moment regarding such deals....

We have a European wide exclusive on ex-demo / refurbished lenses and camera bodies which should be landing here hopefully tomorrow. I'll post these offers as soon as the stocks arrive.
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook

Helpful

ilovesaabs

Link Posted 28/03/2018 - 23:38
Let's hope Ricoh get their appetite back for Black Friday in November.... Much as I love my FA* zooms they don't work so well with polarisers or filter systems...
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 11:20
I have no issue with buying the refurbs if the price is decent.

I think maybe Ricoh have realised they have made a rod for their own back with their 'like clockwork' sales and are looking to scale back a bit in the hope people will start buying lenses at full price.

I have long argued that if they stopped messing around with the very predictable Black Friday / Winter / Easter reductions and just priced at that level all year they would make the system as a whole far more attractive to outsiders, as one of the main critiques Pentax gets from the likes of Youtube pundits is the price of the glass particularly for full frame what you save on a body vs Canikon is more than offset by the availability or used or thrid party glass for the Canikon systems at drastically lower prices.

ilovesaabs wrote:
Let's hope Ricoh get their appetite back for Black Friday in November.... Much as I love my FA* zooms they don't work so well with polarisers or filter systems...

Flyingmariner

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 12:36
Used to love the Pentax Promotions.
I was just looking through a old order with SRS from Nov 2015.
K-3ii plus battery grip
50mm f1.8
100mm macro
18-270 mm
300mm f4

The total price was £1,836.
To buy exactly the same kit today would be £3.224. !!
Kind regards,
Wayne.

Algernon

Link Posted 29/03/2018 - 13:14
In 1970 a Spotmatic was about £130.... That's £1,800 in todays money so modern cameras are as Cheap as Chips

Stop whingeing

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

edin_togger

darkskies

Link Posted 30/03/2018 - 11:25
Just availed myself of a refurbished 150-450!
This space deliberately left blank.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.