Pick a date for the Scotland meet

Error
  • You need to be logged in to vote on this poll
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. new thread started

geordie01

Link Posted 03/01/2011 - 23:12
would'nt mind tagging along for this date do not really matter as long as i can get a booking on cc site for motorhome and mrs and miss geordie so they can get some retail therapy in edinburgh

Gwyn

Link Posted 04/01/2011 - 16:22
Any more thoughts on a date for this yet?

I'm happy with any of those dates, or even late March or early May if that suits better.

The sooner I know the cheaper my ferry ticket will be .

greynolds999

Link Posted 06/01/2011 - 21:11
Yes, we need to get the ball rolling on this.

So why don't we agree on Pollock Country Park on April 9? I realise that's a little presumptuous, but if we don't agree a date it will never happen.

Unless anyone strongly disagrees....
My Photobucket

techno-terminator

Link Posted 06/01/2011 - 21:29
I'm in agreement about the 9th - really can't make the 10th
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

gartmore

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 09:59
OK by me for the 9th.

Shall we say 1030 at the Burrel Collection Car Park, I can post links to maps and so on nearer the time.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Last Edited by gartmore on 07/01/2011 - 10:00

Gwyn

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 10:23
Sounds good. I shall check I can borrow the Prius just to make my life a bit easier and see about booking a ferry.

greynolds999

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 10:46
I think we have enough to make it a definite. But obviously the more the merrier.

TT has a fully working kitchen so I'm sure she will be happy to open the house up for B&B.
My Photobucket

pink

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 10:59
Sadly I'm away on holiday in April and would liked to have come to wee bonny Scotland as I'm always flying up for conferences and talk's.

I wish you all well and have a great time.

James
My Fluidr

"To see in colour is a delight for the eye, But to see in black and white is a delight for the soul" ANDRI HERY

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 11:13
So 9th April then? Will have to check out B&B near meet and transport from the south of UK to and from.
Would like to be there too but it all depends on my health and finances nearer the time.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

bforbes

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 16:46
The 9th looks good for me.
Barrie
Too Old To Die Young

http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes

greynolds999

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 19:48
If anyone is looking to stay in Edinburgh I would be happy to drive you across to Glasgow (but let me know in advance). That way you could stay for the weekend and photograph Edinburgh on the Friday/Sunday.

If you're looking for accommodation I'd recommend looking on www.laterooms.com and booking early.
My Photobucket

Technoblurb

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 22:02
I should be able to make it all things being well.

Graham

techno-terminator

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 23:04
Hooray - that's the 9th in my Calendar
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs

Zav

Link Posted 07/01/2011 - 23:29
I voted 9th and 10th. I would be curious to see your faces guys, and girls
Xavier
Stay hungry, stay foolish!
Find me on the PPG: link

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 08/01/2011 - 08:17
Looks like my wife gets Holidays so count on me being there as well. May go to Edinburgh and take up 'greynolds999' offer as we have no transport and would come via National Express so Edinburgh would make a nice choice for us for a 5 day break.
Hopefully see you all there.
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.
Topic Lock(s)
  • Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. new thread started