My Post Processing Tips

puma

Link Posted 03/09/2013 - 21:32
This is My Post Processing Tips and for sharpening images i really hope it helps you please see link
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link
Last Edited by puma on 03/09/2013 - 21:33

puma

Link Posted 05/09/2013 - 21:31
Thank you i hope it helped you
PPG link

davidstorm

Link Posted 05/09/2013 - 22:48
Very good tips Shaun, especially for those who are scared of PP and not familiar with Photoshop. Thank you for making the effort once again.

Regards
David
Flickr

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs

Helpful

generator

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 11:21
just seen this video just helped me out thanks some fool has put 1 down i bet its some one from this site fools
Thanks Richard

Russ

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 11:34
Excellent video, very helpful.

Helpful

Smeggypants

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 12:06
generator wrote:
just seen this video just helped me out thanks some fool has put 1 down i bet its some one from this site fools

Why?

[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283

gartmore

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 12:26
generator wrote:

what is this outburst about? I didn't see any adverse comments
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -
Last Edited by gartmore on 06/09/2013 - 12:29

Smeggypants

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 12:37
gartmore wrote:
generator wrote:

what is this outburst about? I didn't see any adverse comments

There isn't and I was perplexed until I saw the thumb-up thumb-down scores and there's 1 thumb-down.

I'm also perplexed as to why the thumb downs should somehow automatically be deemed as someone from here. Given the nature of Youtube I'm surprised there hasn't been a comment containing "Your Mom" yet
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Last Edited by Smeggypants on 06/09/2013 - 12:37

Helpful

gartmore

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 12:59
I wish there was a thumb-down option on Facebook.

So someone didn't like it? Big deal, still can't see why it should be attributed here.
Ken
“We must avoid however, snapping away, shooting quickly and without thought, overloading ourselves with unnecessary images that clutter our memory and diminish the clarity of the whole.” - Henri Cartier-Bresson -

Helpful

puma

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:18
generator wrote:

Richard I really don't know what you mean?????? but if it is the thumb-down what your on about then its fine its by me its not every ones cup of tea? but if it upset me then I would not do the videos and I have had a lot more then a thumb down lol .
please don't start pointing the finger at people and if it was on here that's fine its there vote and that's why the thumb-up-downs are for to vote?, so please don't start some thing out of nothing I only do the videos to help people.
got to say Richard so sorry to tell you this but if any one should say anything it should be me not you, so please don't spoil the video making this into some thing that its not!
PPG link

puma

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:20
taken it off here before its starts
PPG link

gartmore

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:28
Don't be discouraged, Shaun, I'm sure many people appreciate them.
Ken

puma

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:48
Iam never discouraged Ken just fed up with others that get involved in some thing they shouldn't I get over 200 emails a week from u tube people asking me to help them and saying thank you for the videos I do, so that can never discourage me.
but when I post on this site to help some here as iam a Pentax user for some reason an augment starts now my be its green eye or they are just being bloody minded I have a no idea?

But iam fed up with it as I really don't under stand if we all are on this site to help why does this happen ???????? I really would like to know that ??
I do think that that's why a lot of the best photographers have left the site for this reason and has and could make the site go down hill fast with all this.
as a paying member to this site should be able to post and get none of this crap on here? I don't think I will be renewing my member ship next year when it runs out.
but i will say I will not put any more videos on Pentax users again.
PPG link

duncanM

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:53
gartmore wrote:
Don't be discouraged, Shaun, I'm sure many people appreciate them.

I for one have been following your YouTube tutorials with real interest, and have gained a lot of insight from them. "Colour popping" was a high light! I am one of many, I'm sure, who are very grateful for your work and dedication.

Helpful

puma

Link Posted 06/09/2013 - 13:55
thank you means a lot
PPG link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.