More pics...

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:00
A few more of my shots to show you what I am about taken with my PENTAX DXLR:

Cuban Ashtray

Still Life Composition Of Fruit

Daffodils - mainly to show how easy it is to get a great shallow DOF image with flowers re. my earlier thread

Cat - I've gone for a 'high key' effect with this one

C and C welcome
PPG

It's not about what kit I've got, its about having the knowledge to use it to maximum potential.

greynolds999

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:03
Are you a drunken idiot or a professional wind-up merchant. Are you seriously suggesting that these are even worth posting?

I think I will erase you from my mind and ignore you from now on.

Edit: John, I apologise if I'm breaking house rules, but I think we were all thinking the same thing.
My Photobucket
Last Edited by greynolds999 on 07/04/2011 - 22:06

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:09
I'm going to be honest, I feel like everyone is taking shots at me just because I spoke my opinion which is not to everyones agreement.

FYI that fruit still life took ages to set up.

And I am not sure that high key effect works.
PPG

It's not about what kit I've got, its about having the knowledge to use it to maximum potential.

davex

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:13
By posting images on here, and accepting negative criticism I beleive my photography has improved. Perhaps you need to do the same "PentaxExpert"; strange name given the lack of expertise of some the above images.

Davex.
K5 + 8mm-500mm zooms and primes
Please feel free to play with any images I post.
My flickr: link

puma

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:14
Has april the 1st gone ?????????????? this has got to be one of the funniest wind-ups for a long time very good lol
my web site http://www.swilsonphotography.foliopic.com/
PPG link

DrOrloff

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:16
I think you'll be leaving us soon. But thanks for a good laugh.
You can see some of my photos here if you are so inclined

MarkD

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:21

.........all the gear, no idea!
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:24
ahhh.....I didn't see those wheelie bins.
PPG

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:28
For what it;s worth, I'm saving up for Photoshop ERlements which I think will make some huge improvements with my images.
PPG

fatspider

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:31
PentaxExpert wrote:
For what it;s worth, I'm saving up for Photoshop ERlements which I think will make some huge improvements with my images.

As your an expert you will fully understand the GIGA principle so whats the poiny of buying Elements?
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:35
I'm sorry mate I've got no idea what you are talking about.

I need elements to
a) crop my photos better and improve composition
b0 useful features like auto contrast
PPG

Zav

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:39
Nice troll.
Xavier
Stay hungry, stay foolish!
Find me on the PPG: link

greynolds999

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:39
I think PentaxExpert may be on to a whole new branch of photography.

Why don't you come to the Glasgow meet so we can show you what to do with your camera?
My Photobucket

PentaxExpert

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:49
I'd love to come along to a meet and learn new stuff. As I said I've just got my DSLR so I'm just working out how to use it.
PPG

techno-terminator

Link Posted 07/04/2011 - 22:57
I really am beginning to get the feeling that I'm not as bad as I thought I was.

Pentax E - I'm not taking shots at you - I wouldn't have dared put that shot of the Daffodils on , not one single daff has any detail on it.

BTW - PSE will not improve your composition - that's something YOU have to do .
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Last Edited by techno-terminator on 07/04/2011 - 22:59
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.