OJ - You've been Tangoed!
Posted 24/06/2011 - 09:48
Link
And here's the Tango can door:
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/johnriley1uk/051OJ-2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/johnriley1uk/051OJ-2.jpg[/IMG]
Best regards, John
Posted 24/06/2011 - 11:14
Link
Great Scot !!
I know it takes two to Tango - but that ???
I know it takes two to Tango - but that ???
let the education continue
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Posted 24/06/2011 - 16:32
Link
Wowzer thats great, good photo's to
Posted 24/06/2011 - 17:18
Link
Nice van, but argh my eyes
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24424 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/johnriley1uk/050OJ.jpg[/IMG]