Meteor Shower

DrOrloff
Posted 13/08/2010 - 13:45 Link
She may have come across some of my relatives then - there was a street full of them. But they're gone now. (They did have tractors though, I'm not that old).

The colder the better for observing. I always prefer the Leonids and Geminids.
Gwyn
Posted 13/08/2010 - 15:13 Link
I agree about the meteors, and at least for those showers I am ready for the cold.

It took me about 30 years to finally be able to navigate my way around Selling, and even now I can get lost on occasion.
ISO
Posted 13/08/2010 - 15:16 Link
Gwyn - How often do you come over then?
Gwyn
Posted 13/08/2010 - 15:55 Link
ISO wrote:
Gwyn - How often do you come over then?
Haven't been to Selling for a couple of years. Since my Ma-in-law died (she lived in Canterbury) we haven't been over so often.

My last trip to the UK was a quick trip to Ashbourne for a cousins reunion last year. I used the Hull ferry for that rather than the long drive through France and up, otherwise I'd have called in to Selling on the way through.

We are thinking of making a trip over soon though. High time we did.
ISO
Posted 13/08/2010 - 16:04 Link
Send us a PM if you do
Don
Posted 13/08/2010 - 16:07 Link
clouded over for me, started out clear, no meteors, lots of misquitos... got cloudier and then rained all night.
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Technoblurb
Posted 13/08/2010 - 19:31 Link
Still Raining, maybe tomorrow

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo