Latest Cashback Offer
Posted 06/03/2010 - 00:00
Link
It's six weeks since I got the "in your account in next 10 days" email. The helpline was hopeless - just said yes, terrible isn't it, there's nothing I can do though!I got mine from SRS and they are on the case as well on my behalf. I consider it was part of my contract with them as they were advertising it. I find SRS excellent so it has given me some piece of mind!
Dave
Dave
Posted 09/03/2010 - 22:11
Link
Got my cashback yesterday... 8 weeks after the email. Not very impressed with the way it was handled but worked out ok eventually.
Posted 10/03/2010 - 07:25
Link
My cashback arrived yesterday, marked Cust Promo SAS £100; considering I purchased the camera in December and sent the claim off fairly quickly, I suppose you can argue that it was a slow process. BUT then its a freebie cashback and VERY welcome, part of the overall consideration that swung the deal to Pentax over Nikon/Canon.......
Regards,
Steve
Steve
Posted 10/03/2010 - 09:16
Link
Got my cashback in my account too
Pentax K-7 | Pentax D-BG4 Grip | Samsung GX10 | Samsung SBG-D1V Grip | Samsung D-Xenon 100mm Macro | Pentax DA 18-250mm | Pentax FA-50mm | Sigma 10-20mm | Samsung D-Xenon 18-55mm | Samsung D-Xenon 50-200mm | Metz 48AF-1 | Manfrotto 055XPROB | 322RC2 Head.
Posted 10/03/2010 - 11:41
Link
Fantastic the moneys in the bank, now what can I spend it on!!!!!
Posted 10/03/2010 - 18:54
Link
OMG! yes 13 weeks and I've got my cash - back.
This is the very first time I've made a cashback claim and I don't really understand what they are all about. Someone somewhere, but I presume not Pentax, has been sitting on my £100 for 13 weeks and investing it in something or other. Meanwhile Pentax has made a sale which it may have not had otherwise.
However 13 weeks on and the K7 has come down in price far more than that £100 at about the same time the cashback offer expired. Why didn't they just drop the price by £100 back in November.
This is the very first time I've made a cashback claim and I don't really understand what they are all about. Someone somewhere, but I presume not Pentax, has been sitting on my £100 for 13 weeks and investing it in something or other. Meanwhile Pentax has made a sale which it may have not had otherwise.
However 13 weeks on and the K7 has come down in price far more than that £100 at about the same time the cashback offer expired. Why didn't they just drop the price by £100 back in November.
Alan B
Posted 13/03/2010 - 12:58
Link
Got mine as well after 3 months. I had a great deal of help from the excellent SRS who I bought my K-x from. Reading between the lines they complained on my behalf to Pentax and they have given the handling Company a rocket. Seems they have all suddenly started coming through now
Dave
Dave
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2812 posts
19 years
Deepest Hampshire,
England
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T