Forum member "robbiec"?

Algernon

Link Posted 21/07/2017 - 11:35
johnjbloomfield wrote:
That's about section 75 credit card protection.

My point is a wider one by paying by PayPal for goods and not as a gift as many people ask for. Therefore you are protected by distance selling regulations.

All sales on here are private and distance selling regulations don't apply, besides Robbie lives in Ireland

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 21/07/2017 - 11:41
Here is the link I mistakenly looked at last nightmight not be the same guy https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/members/15617-robbiec/

Mike-P wrote:
doubled wrote:
Quote:
I also note the guy in question was active on this site 7 hours ago at my time of posting.

Am I looking at the wrong thing all this time? When I click on the user name and showing his portfolio, it still shows his last log in as 27th April 2017 - 09:49? Am I living in a different timeline?

No, I looked yesterday and you are correct.

johnjbloomfield

Link Posted 21/07/2017 - 11:44
PayPal guarantee would apply then as long as it was put through as sale of goods and not gift.

Algernon wrote:
johnjbloomfield wrote:
That's about section 75 credit card protection.

My point is a wider one by paying by PayPal for goods and not as a gift as many people ask for. Therefore you are protected by distance selling regulations.

All sales on here are private and distance selling regulations don't apply, besides Robbie lives in Ireland

--

Algernon

Link Posted 21/07/2017 - 11:56
Good to hear that Robbie's OK. I was worried that something had happened to him.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi

Mike-P

Link Posted 21/07/2017 - 17:44
I'm sure the OP feels so much better to hear that as well !!

Interesting to see in Robbies post on Pentax Forum 5 hours ago that he still has the lens in question listed in his sig .....

Also it's easy enough to come on to the forum and read anything without having to be logged in.
. My Flickr

Mike-P

Link Posted 25/08/2017 - 19:30
I see Robbie is posting here again and trying to flog his gear ... did this get sorted?
. My Flickr

johnriley

Link Posted 25/08/2017 - 21:37
Has it been resolved?
Best regards, John

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 25/08/2017 - 21:59
Surely Robbie has seen this thread! If it's been sorted then maybe he should update this post to calm things down and also get confidence back with the community to buy from him.

Maybe worth dropping Robbiec a PM JR to see what's going on? If it's not been resolved, is there a way to block him listing in the classifieds until it is?
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax D FA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm OS HSM - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

My Flickr
My PPG
My 500px

johnriley

Link Posted 25/08/2017 - 22:11
PU does not get involved at all, but it would be good to hear from the OP for a start as to whether he is now satisfied. After we get that feedback we can see where we stand.
Best regards, John

johnriley

Link Posted 26/08/2017 - 14:44
This will hopefully be resolved very soon.
Best regards, John

dpm

Link Posted 03/10/2017 - 07:07
and?...
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.