DISCUSSION for Comp #44 Food
Posted 11/06/2010 - 01:07
Link
Food , Yummy for my tummy....I do have a food item on my km. This is going to be hard to choose which photo to put in
Posted 16/06/2010 - 19:56
Link
Wow it has been a week and no entries??? Is it a topic of Food a turn off?
If I have no entries then the judging should be a easy.
If I have no entries then the judging should be a easy.
Posted 16/06/2010 - 20:11
Link
You're asking for something very specific and food photography is hard to get right.
Posted 16/06/2010 - 20:33
Link
I have a plan, its a small plan involving a pan.
Its a very small plan.
Its a very small plan.
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 16/06/2010 - 21:36
Link
Hmmmmmm, I wish it was.
Its more likely to be a ill conceived, poorly lit badly focused, misinterpreted damp squid (it is food after all).
Its more likely to be a ill conceived, poorly lit badly focused, misinterpreted damp squid (it is food after all).
Lurking is shirking.!
Posted 17/06/2010 - 08:36
Link
I am not planning anything ...but if you have too few work to do, then I can add sth to your light burden
We have to eat every day (what a nuicance ) - so it is possible to take pic every day, even if it is only a sandwitch.
Of course, getting a GOOD pic isnt that simple
We have to eat every day (what a nuicance ) - so it is possible to take pic every day, even if it is only a sandwitch.
Of course, getting a GOOD pic isnt that simple
Posted 17/06/2010 - 10:14
Link
I've already got my pic, but I'm not posting it in case you rotters nick my idea
Actually I'm just holding out in the hope that I might find a better pic before Wednesday
Actually I'm just holding out in the hope that I might find a better pic before Wednesday
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
Posted 18/06/2010 - 01:40
Link
Hey folks....I take whatever you dish (excuse the pun) out....
Aiki...I'll take a sandwitch picture from you...and Doug, I take a sqid too, damp and all....
Just give me something!!!! And Stefan, I am glad that it is somewhat of a challenge...we are all wanting to better ourselves, so here is YOUR opportunity to rise to the challange!
Oh ya Darlene...where are your muffins this week!!!!
Aiki...I'll take a sandwitch picture from you...and Doug, I take a sqid too, damp and all....
Just give me something!!!! And Stefan, I am glad that it is somewhat of a challenge...we are all wanting to better ourselves, so here is YOUR opportunity to rise to the challange!
Oh ya Darlene...where are your muffins this week!!!!
Posted 18/06/2010 - 08:40
Link
I can't see Darlene's Blueberry Delight
Hyram
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Posted 18/06/2010 - 08:56
Link
maybe someone ate it!
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



736 posts
17 years
Canada;Alberta
Have any question feel free to PM me.
Regards;
Judithann