Another pointless thread

Hardgravity

Link Posted 09/11/2019 - 14:03
I know we're a little late but, tonight is bonfire night...

The kids are coming around for a few drinks and some supper, hopefully they'll bring some fireworks with them.

We're also celebrating my son and his girl friend's new house. After far too long living in rented housing they finaly went ahead and bought.

It's not big but it's theirs!
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K5+Tammy 18-250, a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

Gwyn

Link Posted 09/11/2019 - 14:50
Enjoy your bonfire night HG. Nearly two months to go until fireworks here. They don't even go on sale until the end of December, but there have been a few bangs already here .
I hope it is dry for you. It was supposed to be sunny here today but it is dreich instead.

Congratulations to your son on his first own home. I hope they will be very happy there.

Hardgravity

Link Posted 09/11/2019 - 15:56
Thanks Gwyn.

The only downside for us is travelling to his will almost take as long as travelling to Honesty's..

She's in Lancaster while he'll be in Halifax. Less than half the distance but all on slow urban roads.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K5+Tammy 18-250, a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

RobL

Link Posted 09/11/2019 - 16:26
Just been for some cultural improvement at the Magnum Manifesto exhibition, currently at Compton Verney a couple of miles from home. As an adjunct they asked for photos on themes like community, individuality and so on which are rotated for the duration of the exhibition, and currently two of mine are up. So, I can now claim to have exhibited in a prestigious art gallery alongside Cartier-Bresson, Robert Capa et al!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.