2019 review

pschlute

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 10:38
Not a good year for me photographically. My k1 was out of action until March, and I have been unwell since June. Here are 10 anyway......

Walsham Gates

Rio

Rio (profile)

Dunsborough gardens

Dunsborough Italian Bridge

Harvey

Reflections

Rio (again)

The Kiln Bridge

Flying Scotsman

Peter

My Flickr page

QuestionableCarrot

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 15:58
Sorry to hear you have been unwell Peter - what you did take/sumbit is great, Roll on 2020
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/

Helpful

cardiffgareth

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 16:12
Also sorry to hear you've been unwell, 2019 was a wash out for me also so here's hoping this year is a good year for us both. I love Rio! Beautiful companion
Gareth
Welsh Photographer

My outfit: K1 gripped - Pentax DFA 24-70mm - Sigma 70-200mm HSM Macro - Sigma 50mm macro - Sigma 50-500mm - Pentax AF 540 FGZ Ii

My Flickr
My PPG
My 500px

Helpful

Sry

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 16:42
I certainly remember discovering these with pleasure over the course of the year, I wouldn't call it a bad photographic year Hopefully your health will allow more goodness this year.

Helpful

Nigelk

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 18:13
Camera troubles followed by health problems. I wish you a much better 2020.
Lovely images of Rio and I really like Dunsborough Italian Bridge, Oh and the light playing under Kiln Bridge, lovely set.

Nigel

Helpful

LennyBloke

Link Posted 12/01/2020 - 19:21
Hope you pick up soon Peter - 2020 will be a much better year I'm sure

Love your selection of images - Rio is of course a star, but I'm also a fan of your B&W processing! The Kiln Bridge shot is pretty special too, I remember it from your original post - I know the lens used is quite special but the composition is perfect and the processing excellent too!

All the best John
LennyBloke

Helpful

davidwozhere

Link Posted 13/01/2020 - 01:48
I too recall the kiln bridge shot. I hope 2020 looks up for you.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd - link

Helpful

thingsthatihaveseen

Link Posted 15/01/2020 - 00:27
Sorry to hear you havenít been well Peter... Hope youíre feeling better soon... lots of joy in this set... really like the dog portraits, as ever... particularly the first one of Rio... lovely selective focus, and unusual, almost shy (but very beautiful) pose... wishing you a great year on all fronts...

Best
Bill

BillWardPhotography
Instagram
Facebook

Helpful

davidtrout

Link Posted 17/01/2020 - 16:35
Quality images Peter, despite health and camera problems 2019. I love our exquisite use of light in several of these selected pictures. Better luck for 2020.
David
PPG: http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidtrout

Helpful
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.