Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

2019 review

pschlute
Posted 12/01/2020 - 10:38 Link
Not a good year for me photographically. My k1 was out of action until March, and I have been unwell since June. Here are 10 anyway......

Walsham Gates
Comment Image

Rio
Comment Image

Rio (profile)
Comment Image

Dunsborough gardens
Comment Image

Dunsborough Italian Bridge
Comment Image

Harvey
Comment Image

Reflections
Comment Image

Rio (again)
Comment Image

The Kiln Bridge
Comment Image

Flying Scotsman
Comment Image
Posted 12/01/2020 - 15:58 - Helpful Comment Link
Sorry to hear you have been unwell Peter - what you did take/sumbit is great, Roll on 2020
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
cardiffgareth
Posted 12/01/2020 - 16:12 - Helpful Comment Link
Also sorry to hear you've been unwell, 2019 was a wash out for me also so here's hoping this year is a good year for us both. I love Rio! Beautiful companion
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT
Sry
Posted 12/01/2020 - 16:42 - Helpful Comment Link
I certainly remember discovering these with pleasure over the course of the year, I wouldn't call it a bad photographic year Hopefully your health will allow more goodness this year.
Nigelk
Posted 12/01/2020 - 18:13 - Helpful Comment Link
Camera troubles followed by health problems. I wish you a much better 2020.
Lovely images of Rio and I really like Dunsborough Italian Bridge, Oh and the light playing under Kiln Bridge, lovely set.

Nigel
LennyBloke
Posted 12/01/2020 - 19:21 - Helpful Comment Link
Hope you pick up soon Peter - 2020 will be a much better year I'm sure

Love your selection of images - Rio is of course a star, but I'm also a fan of your B&W processing! The Kiln Bridge shot is pretty special too, I remember it from your original post - I know the lens used is quite special but the composition is perfect and the processing excellent too!

All the best John
LennyBloke
davidwozhere
Posted 13/01/2020 - 01:48 - Helpful Comment Link
I too recall the kiln bridge shot. I hope 2020 looks up for you.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Posted 15/01/2020 - 00:27 - Helpful Comment Link
Sorry to hear you haven’t been well Peter... Hope you’re feeling better soon... lots of joy in this set... really like the dog portraits, as ever... particularly the first one of Rio... lovely selective focus, and unusual, almost shy (but very beautiful) pose... wishing you a great year on all fronts...

Best
davidtrout
Posted 17/01/2020 - 16:35 - Helpful Comment Link
Quality images Peter, despite health and camera problems 2019. I love our exquisite use of light in several of these selected pictures. Better luck for 2020.
David
LongTimeLurker
Posted 18/01/2020 - 22:10 - Helpful Comment Link
Lovely captures Peter, especially of Rio and Harvey. The close shot of 4472 is full of atmosphere too.

I remember you posting the Kiln Bridge before and enjoying it. If I remember correctly you had to work hard in getting an exposure you were happy with. Sorry that I didn't comment on it at the time.

Wishing you better health for 2020.
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.