PLUS

Urbanmeister

Joined: 25th July 2019

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Urbanmeister
'That's the way to do it!' (I'm sorry, but I just had to. I'll get my coat.) Nice work there, Professor. (I'll get my other coat.)

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Punch and Judy in BRENTWOOD ! at 27/08/2026 - 21:19

Urbanmeister
My first thought was, 'what a beautiful country.' The rolling fields, the blue of the sky above the country road...

The second was the high quality of the images. Lovely work.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Seasons in North Yorkshire at 25/08/2026 - 17:41

Urbanmeister
lesjacksons' comment re. photographer 'playing a part in this' is spot on. As always, as with so many others on this site, someone who can 'see' and then captures it.

And finally, 'Stunning. Beautiful. Peaceful. Gorgeous. I'm running out of appropriate words...' comment from Lubbyman - couldn't have put it better myself.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Garden details at 23/08/2026 - 13:48

Urbanmeister
A technical question... what kind of cap? Plus, as always, great images.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Playing again. at 19/08/2026 - 20:54

Urbanmeister
It was an 'interesting' light, wasn't it? Same here in Edinburgh, sitting in the park, loads of folk around just watching. Serene in a way. Your second image catches it perfectly.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Eclipse Photos at 13/08/2026 - 09:26

Urbanmeister
What an interesting post. I look forward to comments from this insightful and knowledgeable group. MF does interest me. Thank you, Karlo.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on What would peoples reaction be If... at 10/08/2026 - 22:50

Urbanmeister
Having had a Kawasaki VN 900cc cruiser in the past and loved it, I do so like all, stress all, of these images. I don't have a favourite, they are that good. And yes, I loved posing on my chrome master. (I'm an extremely sad person in that way.) Whilst these are serious players. (Sigh.)

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on More Bikes with DA300 + 1.4x converter (Side on, panning) at 04/08/2026 - 23:52

Urbanmeister
LennyBloke wrote:
All different but they share one common component - the eye of the photographer - nice little trio, keep shooting Steve
I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on More From The Garden (Tokina 90mm macro + 1.4TC) at 01/08/2026 - 11:22

Urbanmeister
Excellent images, so well captured. Plus, it's mono, always a favourite of mine.

It was the dog that did it for me. Made me laugh as well, (I'm still grinning). The look, especially the second one. The canine equivalent of, 'What? Really? (long pause) Again?' A natural for sure. Thanks for this.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Tavistock Market. at 29/07/2026 - 16:25

Urbanmeister
Lovely work here. Clearly an excellent lens, but there again, a pretty good photographer too. #5 for me. The clarity of the white and that green and black background, so good.

Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Trying out the Pentax M 50mm f1.7 on my K 70 at 27/07/2026 - 08:24

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo