All Forum Comments
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Landscapes from Kerala, South India. at 28/09/2026 - 23:18
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Today's (Calamitous) Walk. at 28/09/2026 - 23:17
However, I'd prefer mono, it does appeal. (Am I a bad person?)

Smile and have a great rest of the weekend.
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on A sad post... at 26/09/2026 - 23:31
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on K1ii for sale - £1200 at 26/09/2026 - 23:02
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Evening post Sunset Sky. at 26/09/2026 - 23:00
Another nice set. I particularly like the two mono images (no surprise there )
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on Walkabout. at 26/09/2026 - 09:00
Looks very good. Can the vignette be corrected with software?
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on So Where's The Vignette? at 22/09/2026 - 22:33
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on K1ii for sale - £1200 at 22/09/2026 - 19:21
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on K1ii for sale - £1200 at 22/09/2026 - 18:24
Thank you all for your comments. What with delays and so on with new Pentax cameras, keeping this as my spare makes sense. Just one reason I do so like this friendly and informed group.
Comment by Urbanmeister posted on K1ii for sale - £1200 at 22/09/2026 - 17:38


Excellent set, #2 is the standard out image for me with the light and the cloud formation.