simonarthurs

Joined: 18th February 2009

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

You are very welcome. It's always useful to try cropping copies of images to see if you can improve them.:lol:

Comment by simonarthurs on 20/12/2009 - 21:43


Mat I think you need a squirrel asault course or krypton factor in the back garden!

Comment by simonarthurs on 08/12/2009 - 23:31


Field research into the Pentax weatherproofing taken to extremes!?!? nice capture

Comment by simonarthurs on 08/12/2009 - 07:07


I think this works more effectively as a composition than the original as it removes the conflicting cloud lines that were higher in the sky and the river now draws you in. But this is my preference, as the photogrpaher what do you think Roscoe?

Comment by simonarthurs on 08/12/2009 - 07:05


what a great shot and a fantastic location:)

Comment by simonarthurs on 05/12/2009 - 07:22


I like this profile, really nice. Nice to see the eye in focus Have you considered handholding a small pop out reflector/diffuser to either filter some of the harsh light or to hold as a background to prevent a slightly distracting backdrop? Lavender looks sharp too

Comment by simonarthurs on 27/11/2009 - 23:05


Lovely.....and the photo is not bad either. It looks a tad dark but I personally don't mind this in this particular instance as this helps draw the eye to the outline of the model and as she is also in black (?) and then up to the face and eyes (shame there is no glint in the left eye), overall this works for me. Let me know how you go on with the colour calibration as I am having the same ...

Comment by simonarthurs on 14/11/2009 - 09:46


cracking colours again!

Comment by simonarthurs on 14/11/2009 - 00:00


Thanks for the details, it's a great shot! Sunsets and sunrise are the one thing I've not had a chance to explore yet and living right next to the moors and coast I shall have to get out more! thanks again, I enjoyed your picture

Comment by simonarthurs on 13/11/2009 - 09:56


Great subject, simple but very effective shot. Nice colours too

Comment by simonarthurs on 12/11/2009 - 18:25


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo