ruach

Joined: 22nd May 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

ruach
Thanks for your replies.
I think I have to reconsider about it.
Thanks a lot.

Comment by ruach posted on Sale: pentax a 50mm 1.4 at 20/06/2011 - 18:25

ruach
Hi.
I thought the price was reasonable.
I am wondering why there is no response.:roll

Any question or offer?

Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on Sale: pentax a 50mm 1.4 at 20/06/2011 - 17:34

ruach
Hi.
I am selling pentax a 50mm 1.4 lens.
It comes with a kenko skylight filter and hama lens cap, not pentax.
It is working fine and looks o.k.
There are some dusts in it as it is an aged one.
The price I want is £110 including royalmail special delivery.

Here are some photos: link
Hope there are some people interested.
Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on Sale: pentax a 50mm 1.4 at 19/06/2011 - 23:19

ruach
Hi.
This is what I received from pemtax.
"Thank you for your enquiry.
After examining the picture you sent us we can say that this is not the stains issue. However it is more likely a dead pixel on CCD matrix, or a dust (though a chance of that is low). We advise you to contact your dealer regarding professional cleaning of the sensor. If this does not help the camera has to be replaced."

I have contacted the retailer and they suggested me to test at f8 and f22. They say that if the spot is less clear at f8, that would be a dust and the result is actually at f8 the mark is less dark and less clear.

If you clean it yourself, how would you do this. I did rocket blower and did not work.
I can not see anything on the sensor with my bare eyes.

Thanks for you help.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 14/06/2011 - 11:53

ruach
Bag received and really pleased with it.
Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on FS: As new - Tamrac Aero Speed Pack 75 Dual Access Backpack at 13/06/2011 - 23:14

ruach
Hi, helios.

It seems I need to contact pentax first and I will go from there.

Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 11/06/2011 - 21:13

ruach
Hi.
I live in Canterbury.

And I have checked the photos which had taken before I found the spot.
But I can not find the spot in the photos and even now in normal aperture the spot does not appear in photos.
It is confusing to me.

I appreciate your help and support.
Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 11/06/2011 - 19:32

ruach
Hi.
I have tried rocket blower and it did not work.
The thing is I can see anything on the sensor when the mirror is open.
I guess £35 sensor cleaning service is what I am left with now.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 11/06/2011 - 14:16

ruach
I am thinking of going to a local shop to check if it is a dust or something else.
They charge £30 for cleaning service, so I do not want to travel to London if I have to pay anyway.
I want to do it locally. That will be easier and quicker.
Thanks.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 10/06/2011 - 20:56

ruach
I got a reply from the shop.
They think this is a big dust and the senor needs cleaning.
I live down 2 hours from London and the shop is in London.
If this is not serious, then I can wait until I go up to London with another reason.

Thanks guys.

Comment by ruach posted on A dot in photos of my K-5 at 10/06/2011 - 19:41

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo