Rae000

Joined: 19th June 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Rae000
What are the benefits (if there are any) to using the Aperture Ring with a Telephoto lens? Thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on Aperture Ring.... at 23/07/2007 - 14:42

Rae000
Thankyou kindly...will have a read...

Comment by Rae000 posted on Lens help needed..... at 14/07/2007 - 16:35

Rae000
Can someone please help explain to me,as I'm not an expert yet ....when buying new lenses what do I look for to make sure they will fit my camera K100D....is there a letter or number to match up etc....be kind to me Thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on Lens help needed..... at 14/07/2007 - 13:50

Rae000
Quote:
Rae000
I certainly wasnt intending to lynch you either, and I am sorry if I gave that impression. It was meant as a serious question though, as I understand that digital sensors are far more susceptible to stray light ruining a shot than film is.
No offence taken Peter....I just really wanted to know everyones thoughts on unbranded...you're right when you say "it's too easy to get paranoid about things like this" ....I try not to...once you start..well there's no telling where you'll end up...

Comment by Rae000 posted on Un Branded.... at 12/07/2007 - 17:54

Rae000
Thanks...I just used the link as an example of the unbranded filters that are being sold...I don't want to buy any at the moment as I'm still working out how to use the camera...I just wanted to know what your thoughts on these unbranded filters were....don't all lynch me it was just a question

Comment by Rae000 posted on Un Branded.... at 12/07/2007 - 16:30

Rae000
Has anyone bought and used un branded filters before and found they were ok..see link...what are your thoughts on them, thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/72mm-Circular-Polariser-Filter-CPL-Double-Thread-in-UK_W0Q...

Comment by Rae000 posted on Un Branded.... at 12/07/2007 - 15:53

Rae000
QUOTE Amateur Photographer 7th July:

Pentax has announced a limited edition version of the K10D digital SLR to commemorate it's victory in the camera Grand Prix 2007 award in Japan in May. Only 150 of the kits will be available in the UK from a worldwide production run of 5,000 and each will carry it's own serial number.
The K10D is Pentax flagship 10.2 million pixel DSLR. The Penatx K10D Grand Prix model boasts gold coloured lettering (including the mode dial and K10D logo), plus a new brown rubber coating on the body and battery grip. The camera Grand Prix 2007 lettering and logo are displayed on the lower part of the LCD monitor. The camera's leather strap features the awards logo and each kit includes a battery grip and the latest firmware (version 1.300). A UK price has yet to be confirmed. For details call Penatx on 01753 792792

Comment by Rae000 posted on Who's buying it? at 11/07/2007 - 15:45

Rae000
What I can't understand is that they want photos that are British but they have a photo on there of a Mandarin Duck which isn't native to this country....

Comment by Rae000 posted on Anyone Done this... at 08/07/2007 - 16:20

Rae000
Has anyone heard of these people and have you actually registered and posted your photos and made any money from it or is it all a bit of a scam? see link below, thanks

http://www.britishimages.co.uk/fotoweb/

Comment by Rae000 posted on Anyone Done this... at 07/07/2007 - 18:42

Rae000
So circular polorisers are ok for my K100D?

Comment by Rae000 posted on Which is Best? at 07/07/2007 - 17:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo