Rae000

Joined: 19th June 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Rae000
Can anyone advise me please...I want to photograph insects/dragonflies etc by the water ie. wildlife photography and want to filter out the reflection of the sun/water etc...which poloriser would be best suited for this...Linear or Circular or maybe something completely different...want to buy one but not sure what I'm buying to acheive the best results...all help appreciated. Thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on Which is Best? at 07/07/2007 - 17:14

Rae000
Quote:
There is no macro setting on the camera
There sure is on the screen a butterfly symbol comes up and it says Macro..

Comment by Rae000 posted on Macro question.. at 25/06/2007 - 16:13

Rae000
As most will know I'm still getting to know my Pentax K100D purchased from Jessops in their special bundle which included a telephoto lens etc...you probably know the one anyway, what I wanted to ask is, when using the lenses, must the camera be set to Macro everytime for best results...all advice appreciated. Thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on Macro question.. at 25/06/2007 - 15:35

Rae000
Thanks, much appreciated.

Comment by Rae000 posted on Best Place to buy.... at 23/06/2007 - 18:15

Rae000
Anyone bought from these sites and have had good/bad service?
Thanks

http://www.warehouseexpress.com/

http://www.onestop-digital.com/

Comment by Rae000 posted on Best Place to buy.... at 22/06/2007 - 17:02

Rae000
Quote:
Rae000 wrote:
Quote:
I recommend the Magic Lantern Guide for the Pentax K100D/K110D. It's like a user friendly manual.
Is this book easily available to buy in any book shop...I'm in the UK. Thanks
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pentax-K100D-K110D-Magic-Lantern/dp/1600590861
Book arrived yesterday and it's been a real help..much easier than the manual that came with the camera...once again, thanks for the help

Comment by Rae000 posted on K100D Question... at 27/06/2007 - 17:34

Rae000
Thanks very much...

Comment by Rae000 posted on K100D Question... at 20/06/2007 - 16:44

Rae000
Quote:
I recommend the Magic Lantern Guide for the Pentax K100D/K110D. It's like a user friendly manual.
Is this book easily available to buy in any book shop...I'm in the UK. Thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on K100D Question... at 20/06/2007 - 16:21

Rae000
Thanks for the quick reply...thought I'd bought a faulty camera for a minute your explanation is much appreciated. many thanks

Comment by Rae000 posted on K100D Question... at 20/06/2007 - 14:57

Rae000
I have not had my Pentax K100D for very long...since last week can anyone tell me, am I right in thinking, that this camera only takes pictures by using the view finder...I only ask because with all of my previous digital cameras, I was able to view the subject via the LCD screen...does the K100D not allow this or have I just not found the correct way of turning it on. I can view the menu via the LCD screen but not the subject...thanks in advance

Comment by Rae000 posted on K100D Question... at 20/06/2007 - 14:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo