pipinmels

Joined: 15th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

pipinmels
picked up a tamron 70-200 F2.8

Comment by pipinmels posted on What's your latest acquisition? at 16/03/2019 - 13:35

pipinmels
Aputure trigmaster plus II x 2. Pentax K1. The wife said something like "that's enough" ooops.

Comment by pipinmels posted on What's your latest acquisition? at 10/11/2018 - 07:18

pipinmels
Comment Image


not setup with my normall lens..

Comment by pipinmels posted on Not looking good for Moonpics at 28/07/2018 - 07:27

pipinmels
Baught.......

Comment by pipinmels posted on Cheep K1 but no Lenses at 12/07/2018 - 16:35

pipinmels
Just been offered a very good deal on a K1 body.. Shop used model with a 100 shutter count, 1100chf instead of 2200chf.. Can I use my K5 lenses on this without detrament to the pictures. The shop did mention I should buy some new lenses.. Or should I give it a miss, till I can afford a kit, with lenses..

Comment by pipinmels posted on Cheep K1 but no Lenses at 30/06/2018 - 08:59

pipinmels
Number 2 is the winner hands down, but number 5 so conjures up the modern England.

Comment by pipinmels posted on Recent street photos at 28/01/2018 - 08:07

pipinmels
When I finish my subscription, will all my photos be removed automaticaly, or do I have to remove (delete) them all manualy.
Or do I have to ask admin to remove all pictures, also, where is the contact details for admin?

Comment by pipinmels posted on Remove all my images at 16/10/2017 - 14:52

pipinmels
90% I transfer using wifi, eyefi card.. Very slow transfer, but I'm never in a rush.
I take the card out and plug directly into the computer when someone wants a quick copy for themselfs.

Comment by pipinmels posted on File transfer: USB cable or remove SD card? at 03/09/2017 - 11:37

pipinmels
Just had to replace my trusted old tripod. Black diamond Slik. It was a pan and tilt head and if it was still available I would have bought another one. I ended up with a small ball headed tripod. I just cant get used to it. It never seams to stay locked where I wanted it.
Anyone prefer one over the other.

Comment by pipinmels posted on Ball, or pan and tilt. at 31/08/2017 - 19:10

pipinmels
I'de vote number 1 as my favourite

Comment by pipinmels posted on Chess at 02/07/2017 - 14:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo