philstaff

Joined: 27th April 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

philstaff
Very nice collection number 3 says to me don't cross me. I wouldn't dream of it LOL

Regards Ian

Comment by philstaff posted on Living Room Self Portraits at 25/04/2020 - 09:34

philstaff
These are really nice. I really like the color this camera produces.

Regards Ian

Comment by philstaff posted on Meander with the MX-1 at 24/04/2020 - 11:13

philstaff
Thanks all for your feedback all very helpful.

Regards Ian

Comment by philstaff posted on Ewa at 22/04/2020 - 15:55

philstaff
Thanks for your comments most helpful. I'm sorry I don't have the original file to post for you. As this shot was taken some time ago.

Regards Ian

Comment by philstaff posted on Elegance at 22/04/2020 - 15:53

philstaff
Comment Image

Comment by philstaff posted on Elegance at 22/04/2020 - 12:13

philstaff
Three very nice images well done.

Ian

Comment by philstaff posted on Isle Of Skye Elgol & The Hairy Loch Fab 2020 at 21/04/2020 - 17:08

philstaff
Comment Image


Tighter crop

Comment by philstaff posted on Ewa at 21/04/2020 - 16:00

philstaff
philstaff wrote:
stub wrote:
Gets my vote...!! Great model, fan of the background.. Though personally I'd look again at the crop....

Comment by philstaff posted on Ewa at 21/04/2020 - 15:56

philstaff
stub wrote:
Gets my vote...!! Great model, fan of the background.. Though personally I'd look again at the crop....

Comment by philstaff posted on Ewa at 21/04/2020 - 15:54

philstaff
Comment Image


Taken with the Tamron 18/200 on the Pentax K3. With one flash unit.

Comment by philstaff posted on Ewa at 21/04/2020 - 13:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo