paulgee20

Joined: 7th December 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

paulgee20
Absolute cracking shot!

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Too early in the Morning. at 21/09/2012 - 08:03

paulgee20
Hi Jim

Unfortunately mate it is the Nylon one, SRS have them at £19 - Marked Pentax Digital on the front.

Never mind.

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Pentax K5 soft case at 17/09/2012 - 19:26

paulgee20
I will double double check and get back to you

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Pentax K5 soft case at 17/09/2012 - 15:58

paulgee20
I have a brand spanker still in the plastic bag. I certainly wont use it.
Should we say £12 inc postage.

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Pentax K5 soft case at 17/09/2012 - 13:23

paulgee20
You could also try: -

www.supercheapcity.com

Dont let the name PUT you off either!!!

Third party Grip for K7/K5 delivered free from London for £33.00. Quality is absolutely faultless and includes a full guarantee.

No economic reason to pay nearly £200 for something that does exactly the same.

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Wanted : K-7/K-5 Battery Grip at 17/09/2012 - 13:21

paulgee20
R.I.P.

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Very sad news at 16/09/2012 - 08:41

paulgee20
Hi Trev and welcome to the Forum, enjoy the experience.

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on New Here, at 12/09/2012 - 08:34

paulgee20
Question? - Are we beginning t be obssessed by new Models????

Comment by paulgee20 posted on K5 II affect on prices at 11/09/2012 - 15:44

paulgee20
Cracker Snap

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on Morning Mist at 10/09/2012 - 14:27

paulgee20
Hello Pete and welcome, I agree with you and David. It is nice to have some 'quite up to date kit' but not a stress job that something new is coming........

Paul

Comment by paulgee20 posted on More than satisfied at 10/09/2012 - 10:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo