niklas

Joined: 21st May 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

niklas
aminstar wrote:
niklas wrote:


Conspiration theorys belong in the movietheaters.

Let Admin deal with this issue.

Niklas
Niklas

Yes, conspiracy theories are nice entertainment, I love them.
And here in the forum we have John to put them to rest swiftly and efficiently But we have to find one first. Has there been one? and have I missed it? Somebody please tell me
Indeed there has.
The conspiracy that new members were one and the same and just maybe the one(s) to create the spam.

aminstar wrote:

niklas wrote:


I have lots of experience participating on comunities/fora for HiFi, sailing and motorcycling.

Niklas
Aah, but that wasn't Pentax Community, was it?
Pentaxians are a unique bunch mate. Stick around and you will see what I mean .
Believe me when I tell you that HiFi nerds with addiction to tube/valve gear is rather unique too.


aminstar wrote:

niklas wrote:

I was wrong in my first post in this thread when stating: "I also saw messages in the threads containing only weird text. Obviously spam as well."

This was not on this forum but actually taking place on Pentax World a few days ago.
Weird though?

Niklas
Ah, so you got that wrong. Are you sure also then that the spam PM came from this forum? Couldn't it be that you got it on the other forum as well?
Just checking in case you got that one wrong too and sent John on a wild goose chase
I got it right - now.
PM spam was on this community and Thread spamming was on Pentax World.


aminstar wrote:

Well, you all can see the mood I am in huh? I think I need to go puff some smoke or blow some bubbles before I get on someone's wrong side. Not sure how Danish humour is but if its anything like German then I am fried LOL. Ooops just kidding
Oh......I wasn't aware Germans had humor?


Just joking.
You may laugh now...........

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on How to unsubscribe from this forum? at 23/06/2009 - 12:41

niklas
Mannesty wrote:
I've noticed that those members who have reported receiving spam messages are themselves newly registered users. Is it possible that they are all actually the same person ? ? ?
I'm new alright, but don't count me in on being one and the same as the other new ones and don't count me in on doing any spamming.
That can be verified through IP from Admin.

Conspiration theorys belong in the movietheaters.

Let Admin deal with this issue.

I have lots of experience participating on comunities/fora for HiFi, sailing and motorcycling.

I have witnessed one community being hacked and driven down that way.

It was a Norwegian HiFi comunity.
Only reason was lack of attention from admins.......and of course the hacker.

A few members, from the hacked forum, without updated IE were having problems afterwards.
FF and Opera members had no probs.
I use FF.

I was wrong in my first post in this thread when stating: "I also saw messages in the threads containing only weird text. Obviously spam as well."

This was not on this forum but actually taking place on Pentax World a few days ago.
Weird though?

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on How to unsubscribe from this forum? at 23/06/2009 - 09:54

niklas
My spam PM was send from Rosseline.

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on How to unsubscribe from this forum? at 22/06/2009 - 22:50

niklas
Just to let you know.
I also got some Nigerian spam PM.

As I have been member of a very huge amount of hifi, photo, car, motorcycle and sailing fora through many years, I can tell that I have never experienced this before.

I had spam sent to one of my webmail adresses, but never ever as a PM on a forum.

What's going on?

I also saw messages in the threads containing only weird text. Obviously spam as well.

Please clarify when problem is solved.

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on How to unsubscribe from this forum? at 22/06/2009 - 22:00

niklas
I started shooting RAW+

Workflow is:
I delete RAW+JPG of all uninteresting shots.
I delete all RAW files of those "just ok" pictures that turned out just fine in the JPG format.
I delete JPGs of those photos with a great motive and bad JPG outcome, I then PP the RAW.
Those photos in super class and above, I keep the JPG and continue PP on RAW to a better end result than already acchieved from the in-camera produced JPG.

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on Holiday shots Raw ofr Jpeg at 20/06/2009 - 11:19

niklas
I'm Scandinavian.

I'm Crazy 'bout any "man's toy".
Sailboats, Motorcycles, HiFi, Photo, Travelling, Cooking, and , not to forget, my wife......not exactly a "toy" though.

It just so happens that they all tend to be a burdon on the budget.


I used to do a little SLR, RF, Bench and Repro photographing in the 80's and 90's.
Canon F1 New, A1, Rolleiflex two eyed, Minolta SRT 101, Leica M3, Voigtländer, Mamiya, Horseman etc.
Don't have any of them anymore.

Some years ago my 5 years old Minolta Dimage 7i crashed.

Now I want to get back into SLR with a "d" in front.
What I won't miss are those dark/red hours developing colour transparancies/B&W.

Kust recieved my K20D, a kit lens 18-55, a Tamrom 70-300 macro, a Sigma 10-20 and a metz 58 AF-1.
I might just try posting some of my pictures when I get to know the new gear.

Looking forward to this summer!
Thank you for having me on Pentax User Forum.

Niklas

Comment by niklas posted on Let me introduce myself.................... at 30/05/2009 - 11:14

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo