Nigelk

Joined: 3rd December 2011

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

The child on the open area is what makes it for me. Where in the world? do tell us more.

Comment by Nigelk on 10/09/2016 - 12:11


FAB!

Comment by Nigelk on 07/09/2016 - 21:57


Take a walk on the wild side

Comment by Nigelk on 02/09/2016 - 09:28


Very lovely. I like it a lot. I would however crop the top bright section.

Comment by Nigelk on 01/09/2016 - 11:35


very nice

Comment by Nigelk on 28/08/2016 - 19:54


A great almost "zesty" lime green contrast.

Comment by Nigelk on 27/08/2016 - 10:26


Great fun. I like it.

Comment by Nigelk on 27/08/2016 - 10:19


What a grand view.

Comment by Nigelk on 24/08/2016 - 22:05


Great fun all round.

Comment by Nigelk on 09/08/2016 - 13:11


I agree. Nice shot!

Comment by Nigelk on 31/07/2016 - 19:01


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo