Nigelk

Joined: 3rd December 2011

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

Extraordinary! I like that such weird and wonderful creatures are actually commonplace if you know where to look , and you have done a great job of highlighting this (literally and metaphorically!). Absolutely. It would be interesting to know what length this larva is.

Comment by Nigelk on 04/11/2016 - 12:36


Nicely done.

Comment by Nigelk on 02/11/2016 - 13:55


Well judged shutter speed, works a treat.

Comment by Nigelk on 02/11/2016 - 08:26


A very "sexy" architectural shot.

Comment by Nigelk on 02/11/2016 - 08:24


I like it, it documents what for many will be an everyday view/situation but makes for a good photograph. Nicely done.

Comment by Nigelk on 02/11/2016 - 08:22


effective.

Comment by Nigelk on 28/10/2016 - 08:33


Dainty, fragile and lovely Absolutely right, beautiful.

Comment by Nigelk on 27/10/2016 - 07:35


Oh Yeah! Love this, bring them on!

Comment by Nigelk on 26/10/2016 - 10:02


Agreed, good take.

Comment by Nigelk on 25/10/2016 - 11:54


I'm liking it.

Comment by Nigelk on 25/10/2016 - 11:46


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo