Nigelk

Joined: 3rd December 2011

Photo Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

Recent Photo Comments

I agree with previous comments. Real atmosphere.

Comment by Nigelk on 06/10/2016 - 15:11


It is the building not coming from a bottom corner that catches the eye, as you suggest in your title. Works well in B&W.

Comment by Nigelk on 03/10/2016 - 13:10


I like your Stickleback, nicely done.

Comment by Nigelk on 24/09/2016 - 19:56


Interesting work Mr Grodgeman.

Comment by Nigelk on 23/09/2016 - 21:54


Once more I agree with them others. It works for me also. 1/500 or 1/50 of a second? It must have been a mighty jolt at the faster speed.

Comment by Nigelk on 23/09/2016 - 15:21


I agree with them others. Lovely shot

Comment by Nigelk on 22/09/2016 - 21:48


A fine quality image.

Comment by Nigelk on 22/09/2016 - 13:13


Well I like it. A good collaboration between you and your daughter.

Comment by Nigelk on 22/09/2016 - 13:11


First sight of this photograph for me. Great crowd shot.

Comment by Nigelk on 12/09/2016 - 19:03


Like this one. It takes you there.

Comment by Nigelk on 10/09/2016 - 12:13


Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo