momo

Joined: 1st January 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

momo
I have a k-r too! haha

also my first one. Meant to buy a red one but changed mind to black.

Enjoy!

Comment by momo posted on Hello, hello! at 09/01/2011 - 09:59

momo
cardiff_gareth wrote:
Hi Momo

I'd love to explore China so I'm uber jealous of your location

Enjoy your stay!

Oh, glad to see that the PU forum is allowed through the great firewall of China
Haha. Yeah. I've been trying to get on FB for a while but failed. hehe. Even google sometimes doesnt work. haha.

If you come here i will be very happy to take you around

And i'm looking forward to upload some photo of here soon when i get some time to go out photo-ing lol

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 08/01/2011 - 07:16

momo
thoughton wrote:
Hello and welcome Momo! Nice to see you here. I'm from Hong Kong myself although I'm living in the UK now, but we also have Frogfish who is living in Shanghai at the moment.
I've already have an eye on you before register here! looked through your albums. Loved them! Wish i could be like you taking those wonderful pics...

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 08/01/2011 - 06:36

momo
I bought my k-r on 31st Dec 2010.
And i found out that the Lithium batterey doesnt last very long.... wondering if it's because my one is a 'Made in China' or they are generally not lasting very long?


thx

Comment by momo posted on About the battrey for k-r at 03/01/2011 - 05:12

momo
This is awesome! love it!

Comment by momo posted on I'm sure lenses improve with use and time at 03/01/2011 - 04:59

momo
HAHA LOOk AT ME - that one made me laugh! nice one!!

all very very nice. this is what i want to do too! :]

Comment by momo posted on People on the street, episode 9 (in colour!) at 03/01/2011 - 04:51

momo
Gwyn wrote:
Welcome Momo! I hope you enjoy your new camera in the new year.

Can we expect some Panda photos since you are in Chengdu?
I'd love to visit the Chengdu Panda breeding centre!
Hey Thanks Gwyn!
To be honest, I've never been to the panda cantre yet! But, i will see what i can do about it. :]
You shuold come and visit!

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 03/01/2011 - 04:42

momo
StephenLewis wrote:
Welcome to the forum Momo. I am so happy to hear you are excited about you new camera. Please post some pictures and join in the discussions.

Regards,

Stephen
Thanks Stephen! I will!

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 02/01/2011 - 05:49

momo
i-Berg wrote:
G'day and welcome Momo. I won't wish you a Happy New Year just yet .
Hi i-berg! Thanks

It's new year here already! 7 or 8 hours ahead of UK actually! lol

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 02/01/2011 - 05:47

momo
Hey everyone!
Hope you guys all had a great new year!

I'm Momo from Chengdu China. Bought a pentax k-r just the day before 2011 arrived. Was so excited! lol

About my skills?
Yes. At the moment, i am already an expert of taking blury pictures of my husband! Thank you!

Comment by momo posted on Hi all! New new new! at 02/01/2011 - 04:47

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo