missmarple

Joined: 23rd June 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

missmarple
nipper you have PM

Regads mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax AF 360 FGZ at 01/01/2011 - 09:16

missmarple
Mike-P

To be clear and open, these,there are two, came from Currys. I had hoped that the price I advertised was a fair price now that the Currys deal is very very hard to find, as I can attest to. Perhaps I was wrong. Should there be anyone left who would still be looking for one please feel free to make an offer.

Kind regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax AF 360 FGZ at 30/12/2010 - 18:33

missmarple
Would pictures help? Is price too high? Too soon after christmas

Curiously mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax AF 360 FGZ at 30/12/2010 - 13:02

missmarple
Where are you Tmondhallie.I have one you can borrow for a week or two, and decide for yourself. It is probably not sensible to post as postage costs would be a large part of the upgrade cost. I hope that is clear.

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax 18-55mm SMC DA f3.5-5.6 AL II - worth the upgrade? at 29/12/2010 - 16:47

missmarple
Spec for those unfamiliar

link

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax AF 360 FGZ at 29/12/2010 - 07:17

missmarple
Hi All

Pentax flash as in title brand new, warranty from today, never used but box opened to check contents. Will put batteries in to test if requested or it stays virgin if prefered. I would much prefer to send this to UK only due to lack of feedback from purchasers after sending two parcels to Europe recently.

£150 plus postage sound fair?

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax AF 360 FGZ at 28/12/2010 - 13:53

missmarple
Blincodave, if you can find one they will cost £250. They are very rare now though. I saw this after looking for weeks and picked it up as I thought I could make a little profit to go towards a 12-24.Good luck in your search.

Thanks all for your comments, I am much happier now, either way I decide to go.
Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax DFA 100MM macro at 28/12/2010 - 09:08

missmarple
Thanks Oggy

Just what I wanted to hear. I think I will try to convince myself to keep it tomorrow. I know I shouldn't but might just anyway.

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax DFA 100MM macro at 27/12/2010 - 15:54

missmarple
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/shoreham-airshow-14442

This may or may not help you decide

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Tamron or Pentax budget telephoto lens? at 27/12/2010 - 15:37

missmarple
Thanks John.

It is not that I have an issue as such. It is just that I had not noticed the effect before and that the box is a little less than perfect. I think I am worrying a little too much. It is also a little noisy when rotating the focus ring. It seems to work by drag,you can keep rotating the focus ring forever at either end of the range,perhaps a property of the quickshift.I am sure if I was not considering selling on, none of this would have concerned me.

Many thanks mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax DFA 100MM macro at 27/12/2010 - 15:17

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo