missmarple

Joined: 23rd June 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

missmarple
Are the colours off in that picture? I only ask as I tend to get a seemingly similar colour cast if I do not use Manual white balance or use a blue weighting. Bright sunlight and grass being the the situation it appears most extreme.

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Anyone think the K20D JEPG output is better than the K5 JEPG output? at 05/01/2012 - 18:05

missmarple
Any reason not to order a K5 now but hold off for the day?

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Pentax Open Day - Saturday 19th November at 16/11/2011 - 12:55

missmarple
Pm sent
Regards mm
Oh and you can reply to PMs just not initiate them.
Thanks

Comment by missmarple posted on Samsung GX20 battery grip and kit lens at 16/11/2011 - 10:28

missmarple
Would a price drop to £285 illicit a more positive response.
Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Samsung GX20 battery grip and kit lens at 09/11/2011 - 18:31

missmarple
There are a lot of cameras on here at the moment. Perhaps to get a sale the price needs to be attractive. As such, sensible offers invited.

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Samsung GX20 battery grip and kit lens at 08/11/2011 - 18:10

missmarple
Hi
Having been tempted by the Pentax cashback deal, I think it may be time to part with my GX20. It comes with an original pentax battery grip original battery plus 2 non OEM batteries,and charger of course. Also comes with the 18-55mm kit lens with a nice blue ring as opposed to the Pentax green one. 12000 actuations. I also have a Magic Lantern guide for the K20D and a non OEM remote.Condition is such that I am cofident I am not going to be embarrassed by any negative responses here. I will check camera over fully this evening to ensure all is well. I will need to dig around in the loft to see what boxes cables and such I have but I think it should all be available.

£320 plus postage.

I am based in south London if pickup or delivery within a reasonable distance is easier.

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Samsung GX20 battery grip and kit lens at 08/11/2011 - 08:14

missmarple
Isn't that out of date?

Regards mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Q Getting Smaller, Price-wise that is? at 31/10/2011 - 19:52

missmarple
And £90cashback on the K5. This is getting very seriously tempting just as I had talked myself out of getting one.

Thanks for the update mm

Comment by missmarple posted on Q Getting Smaller, Price-wise that is? at 31/10/2011 - 18:50

missmarple
Thanks reso. A deal was made payment was prompt. A pleasure to deal with you.

Thanks mm

Comment by missmarple posted on wanted PKA 24 or 28 at 28/10/2011 - 21:17

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo