MHOL190246

Joined: 1st December 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MHOL190246
Alternatively, could you ask a friend, neighbour or colleague to download it for you???

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Pentax ist DS - built in flash problem at 01/07/2024 - 17:12

MHOL190246
Hi
Would doing a factory reset solve the issue. Probably a long shot, but...

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Pentax ist DS - built in flash problem at 01/07/2024 - 12:58

MHOL190246
Barrie
When it arrives I am sure that it will be worth the wait

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Lensbaby at 19/04/2024 - 14:22

MHOL190246
Ian
I don't have a spare but I have just come across this site which may be able to help https://www.camerasbymax.co.uk/products/pentax-viewfinder-cover?variant=44050104...

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Wanted - Eyepiece Cover at 18/04/2024 - 17:30

MHOL190246
Some years ago I purchased the Lensbaby Control Freak which had drop in aperture discs. I use it from time to time and have managed to create some abstract images such as this.Comment Image


I have also got the Scout 12mm Fisheye lens, again with drop in discs and again have managed to create some useable images Comment Image


I appreciate that Lensbaby lenses have vastly improved over time with variable apertures, but at the moment I am more than happy with the results I get with the ancient versions. Maybe one day I will take the plunge and go for a more modern version

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Lensbaby at 18/04/2024 - 15:39

MHOL190246
Two more again hand held with only a hint of doughnuts
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Heritage lens at 28/03/2024 - 16:50

MHOL190246
Hi
Its difficult to tell from the image but I would suggest either Cherry or Almond blossom

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Are these cherry flowers? at 23/03/2024 - 16:38

MHOL190246
Taken on Sunday with the 400-600 reflex zoom, hand held to boot!!
Comment Image

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Heritage lens at 05/03/2024 - 14:22

MHOL190246
Hi
It might be worth giving Flickr a look. You can post up to 1,000 images free of charge.

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on Foliopic / website at 05/03/2024 - 14:18

MHOL190246
Peter
You have certainly got some good images there. My favourites are 3 & 5

Michael

Comment by MHOL190246 posted on First Tests with the NEW HARMAN PHOENIX 200 film ! at 14/12/2023 - 16:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo