maurisimo

Joined: 1st October 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

maurisimo
Week-end bump ....
Price now reduced to £495 incl RMSD ...
Payment by bank transfer or PP Gift, or +3% to cover PP fees

Low price for outstanding optics and immaculate condition!

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: DA*200 immaculate at 22/12/2012 - 13:28

maurisimo
I find I am not using this superb lens to justify keeping it. For occasional longer range use I have a 55-300, so this is now for sale.

Cosmetically and in operation it is immaculate.

[img][IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/maurisimo1/DA200side.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/maurisimo1/DA200rarampside.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r605/maurisimo1/DA200frontelement.jpg[/IMG]

I bought the lens earlier this year from another forum member, and it has always been protected by a HOYA Super UV filter, which is included in the sale. It has the lens hood, and both original caps. No box. Lens will be very carefully packaged and posted with tracking.
Asking £550 incl postage.

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: DA*200 immaculate at 13/12/2012 - 21:16

maurisimo
PM sent!

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: Newly New Pentax K-30 at 13/12/2012 - 14:20

maurisimo
Brilliant transaction - all very smooth. Lens was rapidly posted to me in Brittany, and it had its first full work out on one of the broad beaches on the south Brittany coast yesterday! Immaculate condition, and performs flawlessly.

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 at 13/12/2012 - 13:23

maurisimo
Perhaps a few other shots of the lens with less harsh lighting might help. Its difficult from this one photo to show the lens off in a way that might really draw in potential buyers.
I try and take several photos in natural light or by indoor lamp, with a reflector to help balance things. Try showing the side and ends of the lens in gentler light. I'm sure that will help, as the price is definitely right!

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: Sigma 10-20mm EX DC f4-5. at 10/12/2012 - 19:48

maurisimo
Thanks.
Having just looked at http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/lens-clubs/107938-sigma-8-16mm-club-18.html .... I'm torn between the 10-20 & the 8-16.
Need more thinking time ....

Comment by maurisimo posted on Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC at 15/11/2012 - 22:47

maurisimo
I'm interested ... what's the purchase date?

Comment by maurisimo posted on Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC at 15/11/2012 - 21:04

maurisimo
Lens now sold!
Thanks for looking.

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: DA*12-24 at 20/10/2012 - 14:48

maurisimo
Wk-end bump ....
£499 K5 only; £525 with 18-55 ... includes insured shipping anywhere in Europe

Crazy price for this camera ...

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: K5 & 18-55 7000 clicks MINT & warranty at 20/10/2012 - 12:57

maurisimo
Yes its DA 12-24, my typo!
I'd be prepared to consider a lower price .... Friday bump if you like.
PM me?

Cheers

Comment by maurisimo posted on FS: DA*12-24 at 19/10/2012 - 19:57

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo