All Forum Comments
Welcome to the forums matey, and that is an impressive amount of work you've put into the charts
Comment by Mag07 posted on Hello from a new german user at 20/06/2015 - 11:43
Hello all and hah, indeed Davidwazhere My dad always told me it's the person, not the camera/lens taking the photo; and he was a living proof of that too If you're a pro, than anything that improves your life is surely well worth the cost, but I'm happy with whatever I have/can afford at any given time.
I was contemplating a used 50mm-300mm Pentax but think I'll settle for the 70mm-300mm Sigma. Had a chance to play with one just few days back and was rather impressed, despite the modest reviews it gets. For 87 quid brand new for the non APO version, one really can't complain about the few shortcomings it may have Hopefully it will prove to be a good 'learning' kit.
Taking a few short trips here and there over the summer so will post back the results.
I was contemplating a used 50mm-300mm Pentax but think I'll settle for the 70mm-300mm Sigma. Had a chance to play with one just few days back and was rather impressed, despite the modest reviews it gets. For 87 quid brand new for the non APO version, one really can't complain about the few shortcomings it may have Hopefully it will prove to be a good 'learning' kit.
Taking a few short trips here and there over the summer so will post back the results.
I found the forum while searching for some used Pentax lenses and thought I'd register and say hello.
I got my first Pentax at the sweet age of 18, it was a Z-something model. Sadly, I can't remember. Passed it on to a family member when I got the K100D. Both served me well for several years. The K100D is still with me as backup, in perfect condition. Couple of years ago I got the K7 and have been in love ever since, though my son has been stealing it regularly lately
I'm just an enthusiast with limited skills and very often lots of questions.
I have recently dusted of the K7 after a couple of years of nearly no photography due to lack of time.
Currently just running around London whenever I can spare the time with my cheap but wonderful 50mm f1/8 prime and enjoying both the weather and taking pictures again
I got my first Pentax at the sweet age of 18, it was a Z-something model. Sadly, I can't remember. Passed it on to a family member when I got the K100D. Both served me well for several years. The K100D is still with me as backup, in perfect condition. Couple of years ago I got the K7 and have been in love ever since, though my son has been stealing it regularly lately
I'm just an enthusiast with limited skills and very often lots of questions.
I have recently dusted of the K7 after a couple of years of nearly no photography due to lack of time.
Currently just running around London whenever I can spare the time with my cheap but wonderful 50mm f1/8 prime and enjoying both the weather and taking pictures again

