MackThePen

Joined: 6th January 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

MackThePen
hebridean wrote:
Do you still have the K200d body Mark?
I've sent you a message Calum,

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Wanted: K200D at 02/11/2009 - 02:13

MackThePen
I'm afraid I am going to have to call off attending - work pressures have stacked up in the last couple of days, and I'm going to be hard at it all weekend - just when the sun seems to be shining at last! Hope everyone else has a great time, Andrew.

Comment by MackThePen posted on Pentaxuser forum meet 8th & 9th august 2009 Poll at 07/08/2009 - 17:57

MackThePen
I'm thinking of coming on the Saturday - what happens on one of these days?

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Pentaxuser forum meet 8th & 9th august 2009 Poll at 28/07/2009 - 21:28

MackThePen
What happened to the battery grip - are you still selling this or has it gone elsewhere?

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on pentax k200d and lenses etc. at 06/04/2009 - 09:35

MackThePen
Forgot to mention how I use my camera - mostly family photos at the moment, simply because I have limited time to get out and do other things, but when I do it's lots of the other fields.

Work wise, where I take a great number of photos (macro/study/research/whatever) I actually use an Optio W20 - although the quality isn't as good, it is more suitable in an 'all round' way.

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on How do you use your Pentax?! at 26/12/2008 - 00:46

MackThePen
awarner wrote:
One project I want to do when I retire is to travel the country photographing all the old churches. Not for a religious reason but for the architecture of buildings built for one purpose thought history.
I love projects like this - should be very interesting, and a great way of developing skills and techniques,

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on How do you use your Pentax?! at 26/12/2008 - 00:43

MackThePen
This is probably my most frequently used lens - mostly because of the wide aperture - I have a A50mm f2.8 macro, and a A28mm f2.8, both of which should be easier to use, but in fact I use them less frequently.

Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Anyone using Pentax M 50mm F 1.7 on DSLR still ? at 26/12/2008 - 00:33

MackThePen
Thanks for all of your welcome messages - what a friendly bunch - I'm looking forward to posting again if this is the sort of response. Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Hello - first post at 12/12/2008 - 05:46

MackThePen
I have tried Uniross Hybrio and Ansmann Max-e batteries, which are, I believe, the same sort of thing to the Eneloops, and found that they are giving inconsistent performance and dying quite quickly. I very seldom use flash, but wonder whether they are not up to the recent cold weather? Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Hello - first post at 11/12/2008 - 09:33

MackThePen
I should add that I don't normally post to online fora at 4.30am - but it's a quiet night shift in this part of the world! Andrew

Comment by MackThePen posted on Hello - first post at 11/12/2008 - 04:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo