kemp

Joined: 4th May 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

kemp
Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Got to love summer!

Comment by kemp posted on Outside at 02/07/2009 - 20:53

kemp
^ Do so and post it here

Comment by kemp posted on Night Sky at 27/06/2009 - 18:12

kemp
No idea! I couldn't see it really with my own eyes, just what the camera saw. The plough was to the left of it though... if that makes a difference??

Comment by kemp posted on Night Sky at 26/06/2009 - 15:08

kemp
Comment Image


It was a lovely clear night, and I'm out of the city and into the wild, so thought it'd be a nice idea to have a pic of the sky. It turned out really nice.

Comment by kemp posted on Night Sky at 26/06/2009 - 14:38

kemp
So, as I am using cactus triggers with the flash in manual mode, I assume I can use any make of flash that is compatible with the cactus'?

Comment by kemp posted on Another mediocre question at 17/06/2009 - 19:05

kemp
Apparently anything over 45" would be too much for a strobe light.

Having a look at getting everything from Calumet. I found a nice 7' stand on there for a good price.

Comment by kemp posted on Umbrella, Stand, Adapter at 17/06/2009 - 16:43

kemp
Would one like this be too small? Or about right..

link

Comment by kemp posted on Umbrella, Stand, Adapter at 17/06/2009 - 16:32

kemp
All very helpful, thanks. Where's a good place to get umbrellas from in the UK? (online preferably)

Comment by kemp posted on Umbrella, Stand, Adapter at 17/06/2009 - 16:23

kemp
Will that adapter generally fit any umbrella then? Or is there a limit to the size of it's pole (:s)

Comment by kemp posted on Umbrella, Stand, Adapter at 17/06/2009 - 14:48

kemp
Thanks guys. What Umbrella do you have with that set up alig? That was the stand I was looking at already, so glad to see I was looking at the right thing!

Comment by kemp posted on Umbrella, Stand, Adapter at 17/06/2009 - 14:13

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo