kemp

Joined: 4th May 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

kemp
Hi, just a follow up - the camera is great so far! Got some nice shots on it, thanks for the safe and prompt delivery

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 06/04/2011 - 20:56

kemp
Out of interest, is it just these kx lenses that have plastic mounts? I have kit lenses from a k110d that appear to have steel mounts.

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 28/03/2011 - 20:26

kemp
Ah right, I assumed the 55-300 was a kit lens. As you were.

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 28/03/2011 - 19:02

kemp
How much would that set you back?

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 28/03/2011 - 17:20

kemp
I think the issue may be that you can get pretty much the same kit brand new, for cheaper!

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 28/03/2011 - 17:09

kemp
I also sent a PM about the KX.

Cheers,
James

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-x and various lenses at 28/03/2011 - 09:54

kemp
Would you consider selling just the body?

Comment by kemp posted on Pentax K-X + Lens's x 2, mint condition, hardly used at 28/03/2011 - 09:51

kemp
Thanks Daniel, yes my sensor is majorly dirty! I've not had the courage to clean it, know of any articles or techniques to do so?

You should definately try it out, I've definately got better because of it, and It's good fun to learn new techniques!

Comment by kemp posted on Some of my 365 project at 19/08/2009 - 13:50

kemp
Thanks, I have many more like that!

Comment by kemp posted on Some of my 365 project at 19/08/2009 - 11:54

kemp
Here we have some of my 365 project, the rest can be seen here, if you please - kemped

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by kemp posted on Some of my 365 project at 19/08/2009 - 11:33

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo