keithlester

Joined: 30th December 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

keithlester
Spotty F, silver cost me a months wages in 1975, I've been using Pentax ever since, now using a Q and loving the weight of my new system.

Comment by keithlester posted on Digital or Film? - your first Pentax. at 16/06/2013 - 22:51

keithlester
DrOrloff wrote:
Well then I recommend Avon Skin So Soft instead for the midges, and I'm not kidding.
I also recommend this, it works great for Scottish midges

Comment by keithlester posted on Suggestions for Arctic Circle Trip at 09/06/2013 - 17:37

keithlester
I must confess that I might have been a little bit extravagant with my praise but most of it is nearly true. And we have had two days of summer already this year. And the food is good at our house. And we do live beside the sea. And the climate is defo mild. LOL

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 03/06/2013 - 22:35

keithlester
It does. LOL
One of the many pleasures of living in Kintyre
Along with the blue skies, mild climate, sea views, gourmet restaurants etc etc etc

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 03/06/2013 - 20:34

keithlester
Gwyn wrote:
It's taken Keith half that time to read through this thread .
Welcome to pointlessness Keith.
Too kind.

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 29/01/2013 - 08:18

keithlester
bforbes wrote:
keithlester "Joined: 30/12/2008, 4 posts" Has it taken you that long to saw the last lot?
clearly, nothing gets past you
I had to grow the trees first

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 29/01/2013 - 03:59

keithlester
greynolds999 wrote:
Wasn't the subject of logs fully covered about 965 pages ago?

And where are you living that you can get through two tons of logs? Ever considered closing the windows and putting a roof on your house?
Too funny. West coast Scotland, and a huge woodburner kept going 24/7 just eats wood like sweeties.

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 28/01/2013 - 22:37

keithlester
Back to the subject of logs, I've got a two ton pile of wood that still needs to be sawn, chopped and then stacked. And only about a week's worth of logs left to burn. That's two tons burnt already since September. When will it end. LOL

Comment by keithlester posted on Another pointless thread at 28/01/2013 - 21:00

keithlester
It appears that nobody has picked up on op's point about colour saturation. I too wear varilux lenses and have observed a similar effect. I find that a polarising filter is useful for improving saturation close to that which observe through my specs

Comment by keithlester posted on Glasses with transition lenses. at 27/01/2013 - 06:30

keithlester
OMG, just a little bit GORGEOUS

Comment by keithlester posted on don't know if it's a deal but collectable? at 14/02/2011 - 20:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo