karthikv82

Joined: 24th August 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

karthikv82
Thanks Stefan and Thoramay.

I'll try these options.

Regards,

Karthik

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Remote control for Pentax K-M with Auto focus capability ? at 23/02/2010 - 10:03

karthikv82
Hello All,

Is there a remote control available for the Pentax KM which is not just a shutter release but also has an auto focus function ?

Regards,

Karthik

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Remote control for Pentax K-M with Auto focus capability ? at 23/02/2010 - 08:57

karthikv82
Thanks Pete... I'll try it

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Pentax SMC A 50 mm Lens usage at 16/09/2009 - 21:45

karthikv82
Thanks Pete ...thats really good information ... Trying it out now...

Regards,

Karthik

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Pentax SMC A 50 mm Lens usage at 16/09/2009 - 21:29

karthikv82
I have just been experimenting with the Av setting now .. and its getting better ....

I am aware that its a manual lens just needed some experts to tell me how to use it properly. Thanks Guys.

I'll check my diopter as well now. I'v just been taking some random pic that are getting better

Guess its just getting used to the lens.

The exposure is looking better now.. and you are right ..its a used lens.

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Pentax SMC A 50 mm Lens usage at 16/09/2009 - 21:10

karthikv82
Hmm I will try more with the AV mode .... but i need some kind of a guide for the distance the F numbers relates to ... ?

I am not able to get a sharp well exposed image ... but I have been trying indoors and not with natural light.... I'll give it a go during the day while there is day light.

Thanks G .. I'll work on it

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Pentax SMC A 50 mm Lens usage at 16/09/2009 - 20:47

karthikv82
Hello,

Help/advice please ... could someone please give me some tips or tutorials on using this 50 mm SMC Pentax-A Lens.

I used a 50 mm 1.8 lens on a cannon but that was automatic and the results was outstanding and therefor decided to buy the SMC Pentax - A lens.

I have a Pentax KM and have been experimenting with all the settings but the M and A are not giving me an image that I am satisfied with

I tried on Auto ... and the image is much better ... but I find it difficult to set the DOF.

Thanks in advance,

Karthik

Comment by karthikv82 posted on Pentax SMC A 50 mm Lens usage at 16/09/2009 - 20:34

karthikv82
Hello Chris .. is this lens still available ? if so ... what is your last price on it please ?

Comment by karthikv82 posted on 50mm SMC-A F1.7 at 07/09/2009 - 19:24

karthikv82
I'v received a counter offer of £35 for this M series lens.. Like suggested .... i'll wait for the A series counter offers

Again... thanks guys ... this is very helpful advice

Regards,

Karthik

Comment by karthikv82 posted on 50 mm lens for Pentax KM at 07/09/2009 - 11:29

karthikv82
link

I found this one ... which looks good too .. I'v made £20 offer on this one

Comment by karthikv82 posted on 50 mm lens for Pentax KM at 07/09/2009 - 09:22

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo