JeanClaudePhilippe

Joined: 1st October 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JeanClaudePhilippe
Beetwen a 16-50 lens and 17-70 lens which one would you prefer?

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Which lens to choose? at 24/07/2009 - 17:33

JeanClaudePhilippe
I see in this forum that you talk about the K30D.
What do you expect the K30D will be and when?

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on What would be the K30D? at 08/02/2009 - 14:13

JeanClaudePhilippe
Hi eastonwolfs,

I do agree with what you say. As time goes, you get more and more absorbed to do better. What I meant is, I don't want deadlines for the time being.

Time will tell.

Best regards.

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Problem with 18-250 lens at 07/02/2009 - 14:57

JeanClaudePhilippe
Thank you all for your advice

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Why my pictures are so small? at 04/02/2009 - 15:36

JeanClaudePhilippe
My pictures are so small. Obviously I must make a mistake. What is the size I must upload? I use the 150 x 150 pix. When I look at your pictures, I can see all the details.
Regards.

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Why my pictures are so small? at 04/02/2009 - 11:02

JeanClaudePhilippe
Hey! rpk20d

I am indeed an amateur and hope to remain one.
i do not wish to be a professional with the stress it encumbers.
I have been stressed all my life. Now, it's time for me to relax and enjoy myself with photography.
I am sure I'll need your advice from time to time and hope to obtain it.
Best regards.

(By the way, thanks you everybody for your answers).

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Problem with 18-250 lens at 03/02/2009 - 15:11

JeanClaudePhilippe
Thank you for your help

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Problem with 18-250 lens at 02/02/2009 - 12:08

JeanClaudePhilippe
I joined in Octber 2008. Hi! to everybody. I bought a lense Pentax 18-250. I wonder why when I bend forward the tube of the lense slides completely. I suppose this a problem.

Comment by JeanClaudePhilippe posted on Problem with 18-250 lens at 02/02/2009 - 10:33

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo