jacqui2

Joined: 22nd August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jacqui2
Sorry, no he received £193 after £7 fees, so he has deducted the £7 fees from the refund he has given me. Sorry should have made that clearer bit stressed at the moment!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:30

jacqui2
Yes he apparently put it through as a refund but he said he deducted the £7 because that is all he received after fees, dont know why he thinks that I should pay for the fees when he is the one who sold the faulty camera!!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:22

jacqui2
Oh and forgot the best bit, he has actually deducted the paypal fees from the refund as well and only paid me £193 instead of £200!!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:11

jacqui2
Hi, just thought I would update you all with the latest on this nightmare! sent the camera back on next day delivery (£9) should have asked for this to be refunded as well really, but didn't. The guy received it today, and I have just received refund from paypal, saying 'pending until Thursday 19th April' I have contacted paypal and they told me that it means there were insufficient funds available either in his paypal account or bank account. They said it would take 5-7 working days, but why should I have to wait another week for my money? I am already losing postage costs and now having to wait another week for a refund. I have sent him a message asking him to sort it and telling him I am not happy so we will see. rant over jacqui.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:09

jacqui2
I think I will send it back recorded and signed for, that way I have proof that he has received it back. I think that will be ok, I have all the messages as proof that he will refund on return. thanks.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 10/04/2012 - 11:40

jacqui2
Just an update, he contacted me this morning to say that he would give me a refund but he would prefer the camera back first, which I think is fair enough, I will be sending it on recorded delivery, so he can't say he hasn't received it or anything, and I have told him to refund my paypal as soon as he receives it.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 10/04/2012 - 10:32

jacqui2
Still no word back in reply to my previous two messages, even though one of them mentioned opening a paypal dispute/claim. Guess that's the next step then.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 09/04/2012 - 22:14

jacqui2
Well, still no reply from him, so I have sent another message, stating, basically what I have been advised and saying that the next step will be to open a paypal claim/dispute, but also saying that I would much rather resolve this amicably without taking it that far. Hopefully I will get a reply from him today.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 09/04/2012 - 10:58

jacqui2
Thanks Stuey, and to all of you for your very helpful advice, and Stuey for your kind offer. This has to be the most friendly and helpful forum Thankyou to you all.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 08/04/2012 - 22:08

jacqui2
Ok, that's what someone else said as well, I thought they had to receive items before refund just as well I checked.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 08/04/2012 - 22:03

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo