jacqui2

Joined: 22nd August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jacqui2
Hi, I have recently bought a k20d and I am selling the battery grip that came with it, (not with battery) as I don't use them, never been able to get on with them. All in very good condition, with pin cover etc. no box as it came with the camera but will be very securely packaged. £60 including delivery. UK only, Paypal gift or bank transfer. Thanks, jacqui.
Photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrm-art/6969385388/in/photostream

Comment by jacqui2 posted on For sale: Pentax D-BG2 battery grip at 26/04/2012 - 13:29

jacqui2
Hi, I have just managed to get a k20d from a relative at a bargain price too good to let go. just over 4200 shutter count, great condition. I have always wanted one of these but never thought I had a hope of getting one, way out of my price range, but here I am, grinning away, staring at it! hope this weather improves a bit so I can get out in the garden and play.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on Got a k20d! at 26/04/2012 - 11:27

jacqui2
Hi, actually I just spoke to paypal, just to be sure and they advised me to tell him to call them and pay through them, and also asked for the tracking number/proof of delivery, and said they will refund me in 3 days whatever, and then take it up with him I guess, so hopefully it should work out ok. Thanks for your advice/help.

Oh, just had an email from paypal, saying that they have decided in my favour and have recovered £200 from seller! thanks to everyone for all your help with this, looks like it is sorted then!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 19/04/2012 - 14:52

jacqui2
ok, he has just sent me a message stating: (copy and pasted)

"I'm not sure why the refund was declined. I made sure I had enough funds in my account. I just want to get this all sorted, and I know you do to. I was only acting on what I'd been told, which is why I deducted the £7. I think the quickest way now would be to do a bank transfer, which I am happy to do, because I cannot do anything on my paypal account. I tried to add funds to my account this morning but once again it was declined, and I have no idea why".

What do you think should I accept it through bank transfer? and could it be possible that paypal are not letting him pay it through paypal now? thanks.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 19/04/2012 - 14:22

jacqui2
No the item has been sent back to him, and he has received and signed for it. He first made a refund of £193 (£200 purchase price minus his fees) and that didnt go through because no funds in his bank, and now that I have started a dispute he has made an offer of partial refund of £186.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 19/04/2012 - 13:47

jacqui2
Another update: payment was due today, and it now says 'removed' so I called paypal and they said that the funds were not in the bank. They advised me to open a dispute, which I have done and within ten minutes he had responded with a partial refund offer of £186. (should have been £200) Not sure why he thinks he should only give a partial refund as I am already losing £9 on the return postage. I understand that me knocking the flash back caused it not to work but that was only possible because the supports were missing from it, and he has already stated in an email to me that fuji have offered a free repair. I have refused the offer, now I am waiting to see what happens next

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 19/04/2012 - 11:12

jacqui2
Hi, not yet, they are saying on paypal, pending until 19th April, spoke to the guy and he said, sorry there's not much I can do about it

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 16/04/2012 - 18:38

jacqui2
Yes, I agree, feel a bit peeved, but really can't be bothered to fight it anymore, not for the sake of a few £s. that's of course if the payment does come through next week!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 20:21

jacqui2
No, but as I say really well known member, and, in fact known for his photography with this camera, still stupid of me though.

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:48

jacqui2
rosesred wrote:
what i would do is place the photo's of the excellent camera on the thread that is active for sale of the above camera...good ad for his sales...
Unfortunately it wasn't on a thread, he approached me by message after a discussion on the forum about me thinking of getting one of these cameras, and said he was thinking of selling his. He is a well known and quite a long time member of the forum which is why I thought it would be better to buy from him, how wrong can you be?!

Comment by jacqui2 posted on advice needed at 12/04/2012 - 19:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo