Irek

Joined: 19th February 2015

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Irek
Hi Chris,

Are You using Sigma 100-300 with Pentax tc x1.4 ?

Thank you.

Comment by Irek posted on TC1.4 + Sigma 100-300 f4 at 05/11/2019 - 08:55

Irek
Hello All,

By any chance anyone using Pentax tc x1.4 with Sigma 100-300 f4 ?
I seen many reviews about tc and da 300f4 but can't find anything about Sigma.
If anyone give me any advice about Sigma 100-300 and Pentax tc x1.4 I will by vary thankfull.

Thank you.

Comment by Irek posted on TC1.4 + Sigma 100-300 f4 at 04/11/2019 - 18:48

Irek
First thing K-01 is much bigger, even with 40mm pancake lens. No touch screen, no snap focus and overall is not that fast like GR in all aspect (on/off, AF, intuitive quick menu etc.)

Comment by Irek posted on GR III Focus speed at 07/09/2019 - 12:53

Irek
Don't get me wrong, You can use it but k-01 it's not that easy to use for street photography like GR.

Comment by Irek posted on GR III Focus speed at 07/09/2019 - 00:13

Irek
I don't think so, this camera is build for street photography.

Comment by Irek posted on GR III Focus speed at 06/09/2019 - 19:54

Irek
Hi,
It is my first day with this camera and I really like it. Only battery life is poor, ordered extra batteries, hope two is enough.


Snap focus - positive film effect -jpg in-camera
f6.3 | iso1000 | 1/125

Comment Image

Comment by Irek posted on GR III Focus speed at 06/09/2019 - 12:02

Irek
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Discount code for GR iii to give £50 off is now live....

Code is RICOHGR50 and is valid until Tuesday
Thank you.

Comment by Irek posted on Bank Holiday Promotions - 20% off lenses - early PU access! at 22/08/2019 - 16:26

Irek
Hello Chris,

Can I expect any discount for GR iii in short future ?
I considering to purchase it so if you know anything about promotions I will be a glat to hear it here.

Thanks a million,
Irek.

Comment by Irek posted on Bank Holiday Promotions - 20% off lenses - early PU access! at 20/08/2019 - 22:14

Irek
Derek this set is unbelievable, love the composition, sharpness and bokeh. 5 and 6 is my favourite shots.

Comment by Irek posted on portrait lens and tubes at 30/06/2019 - 21:46

Irek
Fantastic job, my pick for B&W, love it.

Comment by Irek posted on Steph Portrait SFW at 30/06/2019 - 21:42

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo