Hullman

Joined: 24th May 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Hullman
K-1 and Grip sold now

Lenses still available, price adjusted in light of recent SRS discounts

D-FA* 70-200mm ED DC AW - £1100
D-FA 24-70 ED SDM WR - £750
D-FA 28-105 - £300

Cheers Andy

Comment by Hullman posted on FS: Full Frame gear : K1, Grip, 70-200, 24-70 & 28-105 at 16/05/2017 - 20:31

Hullman
K1, grip and 70-200 are still available, open to sensible offers.

Andy

Comment by Hullman posted on FS: Full Frame gear : K1, Grip, 70-200, 24-70 & 28-105 at 09/05/2017 - 18:04

Hullman
As promised, images of above for sale :

K1
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Comment Image


D-FA* 70-200mm ED DC AW
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


D-FA 24-70 ED SDM WR
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


D-FA 28-105
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


Comment Image


I just realised I forget to photograph the grip, so will do so at the weekend.

Thanks for looking.
Andy

Comment by Hullman posted on FS: Full Frame gear : K1, Grip, 70-200, 24-70 & 28-105 at 03/05/2017 - 22:25

Hullman
It is with a heavy heart that I come to sell my Pentax FF gear, but alas it has to go and I wanted to offer it here before advertising more widely and putting it on eBay. This was all purchased new from SRS with the K1 purchased on it's release day and the lenses within the past 6 months, so warranties transferrable to other forum members I believe.

The gear is all in perfect condition and hardly been used, all with original packing and boxed contents. I will upload images this evening.

K1 Body (3851 Shutter Actuations) - £1400
DD-BG6 Grip - £150
D-FA* 70-200mm ED DC AW - £1200
D-FA 24-70 ED SDM WR - £800
D-FA 28-105 - £350

I'm based in the midlands but regularly travel to London for anyone interested in collection otherwise P&P will be in addition to the above prices. Prefer bank transfer but open to payment method to suit.

Any questions, just shout.

Andy

Comment by Hullman posted on FS: Full Frame gear : K1, Grip, 70-200, 24-70 & 28-105 at 03/05/2017 - 10:42

Hullman
Now then Paul, ger us a pattie n chips and we'll all be appy...

Welcome to the forum

Comment by Hullman posted on Hello from Sunny Hull - The City of Culture 2017 ! at 03/03/2017 - 08:41

Hullman
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Hullman wrote:
Goddam it Chris......

Can't ignore that offer on the 24-70, order placed and the kids will not be getting Christmas presents now !
Many thanks - your lens collection is looking mighty fine!
I almost went for the 15-30, but that lack of filter ring is a real turn off for me. Also the new Irix 15mm looks very interesting.. Do you have any plans to stock ?

Comment by Hullman posted on Early Black Friday Offer - Day 2 at 23/11/2016 - 19:02

Hullman
Goddam it Chris......

Can't ignore that offer on the 24-70, order placed and the kids will not be getting Christmas presents now !

Comment by Hullman posted on Early Black Friday Offer - Day 2 at 23/11/2016 - 15:08

Hullman
I couldn't pass up the £550 saving on the 70-200, its arriving today

Just toting up the amount of money I've spent with SRS, scary !!! But they're fantastic as always.

Comment by Hullman posted on SRS Bank Holiday offers - Available now! at 26/08/2016 - 09:15

Hullman
Hi Chris

Thanks for posting, some great offers there. Are there any offers on the 15-30 F2.8? Also I just purchased the 28-108 last week for full price , is there anything you can do for me ??

Cheers
Andy

Comment by Hullman posted on SRS Bank Holiday offers - Available now! at 24/08/2016 - 15:23

Hullman
Lens arrived safely, thank you Michdoom

Comment by Hullman posted on FS: Pentax D-FA 100mm Macro WR lens - mint - 350 pounds at 15/08/2016 - 09:45

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo