HenriTeine

Joined: 17th July 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

HenriTeine
Besides first all of them are great for me. I could lose my self into those pictures. What is behind that farhest mountain? I would really like to spend few days of my life finding that out. Calendar and poster material.
But I am not much of the flora fan. Dig to immortalize flowers und staff in sensor for practice reasons, but not to record for the future generetions.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Upon Reflection at 25/07/2009 - 19:01

HenriTeine
Thanks Tony for the tip. I will try the TAv.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Aftenoon with kids. at 22/07/2009 - 22:26

HenriTeine
davex wrote:
One thing is for sure, with such expressive children you are bound to get some good shots, am almost jealous.
Thanks.
Here is on expressive picture just for you.
Comment Image


And here is him before the portrait.
Comment Image

The aperture is the one thing that I am learning right now, at least I am trying. Remembering all the aspects and compressing those into on one clitch is just something that i am not capable do yet. I try to catch the moment, and learn as much possible during that.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Aftenoon with kids. at 22/07/2009 - 20:53

HenriTeine
paulyrichard wrote:
I really like #4. It looks a little flat but i'm sure that can be remedied in PP. Nice one.
Thanks for analising. Can you please tell my, what is the PP?

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Aftenoon with kids. at 22/07/2009 - 16:17

HenriTeine
My kids were playng in the backyard, and I was guarding them with 55-300 lens. One was made with sigma 17-70. Attempting to catch the impressions and moods as good as i could.
My composition skills need obviusly improving. Top of the heads are all missing. But somehowe it does not bother me this time.
Constructive criticism is very needed.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Its a shame, that its not sharp. I really like this picture.
Comment Image


Comment Image


This is made with Sigma 17-70
Comment Image

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Aftenoon with kids. at 22/07/2009 - 12:51

HenriTeine
I been reading this forum sense the beginning of the january, when I bought my first (D)SLR ever, the K200D. After using it heavely (14 500 shots, mostly " 14 000 memorable pictures to the recyclin bin") half a year I got a K20D yesterday. Not becose my creative or technical skills evolved, but for me the new camera is more easy to use. I just love it, hope that on day I can take a good picture with it.
Thank you all for the good information and hints that I got from here past seven months and in the future. Finaly excuse me for my past, present and future poor english grammar.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Hello from Estonia at 17/07/2009 - 21:03

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo