HenriTeine

Joined: 17th July 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

HenriTeine
I wanted to make something old newspaper like photo.
So it might describe oppression, prostration and luridness- all the things that war brings.

So i did some things in LR 3, cropped, rotated and some more. Then last touch in PS3. And this is the result.
Comment Image

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Post Processing Challenge #1 The Mayor's Car at 27/02/2011 - 17:33

HenriTeine
Caltha palustris (Kingcup, Marsh Marigold)
Meadow and the riverside back of my house is filled with those.

Comment Image


May 16th 2010, 13:15
Pentax K20D
Aperture-priority AE
smc PENTAX-DA 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED
ISO 100
f 9.5
1/60

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Entries for Fortnightly Competition # 42 - Local Flora at 22/05/2010 - 20:53

HenriTeine
Good luck and creative shots with your new camera.
May I ask what Nikon did you pick? Full frame?

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Farewell to Pentax at 01/05/2010 - 08:09

HenriTeine
Can anyone give some advise of using those tubes?
I have a three M42 tubes, and Pentacon 50 mm 1.8 M42 lens, and from time to time I use them. In the cameras little screens there always is something, but in the big screen there is always nothing.

Can someone tell me the purpose of each tube? There is three sizes, and two thin plates.

Regards

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Extesion tubes at 08/03/2010 - 18:21

HenriTeine
Nice shot.
What it is on the backround up on the hill?

Comment by HenriTeine posted on The open gate at 10/01/2010 - 13:04

HenriTeine
Metz48 AF-1 or Sigma EF 530 DG Super . There lies dilemma - wich is best with K20D. Pentax own flashes has turned so expensive that I cant afford one. Last Digital SLR Photography was quite good test, and both guns were in it, but i would really like to know wich works best with the Pentax systems.

Pretty please with sugar on top - let me know your experiences with those two.

Thank you
Henri

Comment by HenriTeine posted on Metz 48 AF-1 digita v. Sigma EF 530 DG Super and a Pentax Hot Shoe at 27/11/2009 - 17:43

HenriTeine
[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd37/hefty1969/stowe/IMGP0990.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]Bunch of paparazzis tryng to get the pictures of the cartoon star "Z" from the cartoon "Antz". Looks lik anice day.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on PU Southern Meet 16 Aug 09 Stowe at 18/08/2009 - 17:26

HenriTeine
Welcome.
I hope you bought 500gb memory card. The whole country of yours is one beutiful landscape, filled with beutiful towns and villages. Had my little adventures in Prague and Mlada Boleslav and around there. And passed many times on my way to Germany.
I am a little fan of Czech Rpublic, admit must I. Saving for the road trip there.
Can you say a few words about your travel diary?

Comment by HenriTeine posted on New member from Czech Republic at 02/08/2009 - 09:28

HenriTeine
The K200D shutter count between 9th january and 15th july was 14885. K20D shutter count is today 1675, first out of the box picture showd counter number 509. I am pretty productive creating digital noise. About 10-15 pictures are kind that I think would like to show someone or print as a gift. Nice family pictures is more.

Comment by HenriTeine posted on How many Pictures at 29/07/2009 - 18:48

HenriTeine
I am very pleased with that lens. Covers my needs, and the pictures are pretty nice also in the longer end.
You can see sample pictures here: link
This is the farest object that I have taken. Its probably not the best picture, but from the large economy zoom its quit good i think. More skills also neede.
Comment Image

Comment by HenriTeine posted on 55-300mm DA lens - worth getting ? at 28/07/2009 - 06:40

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo