greentricky

Joined: 8th June 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

greentricky
Hi,
I have the old screw drive 55-300mm but keen to try the newer PLM version if anyone has one they no longer have need of. Thanks GT

Comment by greentricky posted on WTB 55-300mm PLM version at 21/02/2021 - 19:45

greentricky
Pentax have horrible customer service, tooks weeks of backwards and forwards with them to tell me what I already knew, the camera has a fault and they have now told me to deal with Johnsons, so on it goes.

Comment by greentricky posted on The dreaded K30 aperture motor failure strikes again at 14/10/2016 - 22:10

greentricky
Sadly not set to centre weighed.just using it in TAV to get me through the holiday then off for repair I guess, have a feeling it may just be out of its two years though

Comment by greentricky posted on The dreaded K30 aperture motor failure strikes again at 10/08/2016 - 18:53

greentricky
My K50 is massively underexposed using the view finder but seems to be ok using live view. Is there any setting I've missed that could be causing this or is it most likely hardware? Of course it had to happen at the start of a fort night holiday

Comment by greentricky posted on The dreaded K30 aperture motor failure strikes again at 08/08/2016 - 18:19

greentricky
Another hello from Brighton

Comment by greentricky posted on Hello from Brighton! at 06/01/2016 - 19:14

greentricky
Lens received and as described, very happy, thanks Nathancom

Comment by greentricky posted on Pentax k-30, 35mm 2.8 macro, 18-135mm, 50mm 1.8, Vivitar 50mm 1.8 at 24/08/2015 - 17:00

greentricky
PM sent

Comment by greentricky posted on Pentax k-30, 35mm 2.8 macro, 18-135mm, 50mm 1.8, Vivitar 50mm 1.8 at 17/08/2015 - 21:23

greentricky
As the title says, would be keen to buy a Pentax 18-135mm. Been watching the adverts and not seen one come up for a good while now

Comment by greentricky posted on WTB 18-135 at 22/06/2015 - 21:42

greentricky
Jonathan-Mac wrote:
Reminds me very much of this, which is the most expensive I'm aware of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhein_II

I'm no art critic, but I know complete rubbish when I see it, and I have to say the picture in the original post and Rhein II fall into exactly the same category.
I haven't seen it in the flesh but have read people online saying they thought it was rubbish but when seen in a gallery its a very different thing, its 1.9m x 3.6m so I guess that is never going to translate well to a small web picture

Comment by greentricky posted on How much would you pay for this? at 28/04/2015 - 22:04

greentricky
I watch a lot of short films on Vimeo or YouTube now that are filmed on DSLR's and are excellent quality but they aren't filmed on Pentax's, its known to be an after thought on Pentax. People whole want a DSLR for filming mainly choose Canon as its implemented far better and as others have said provides a far lower cost entry point for budding filmers than a equivalent camcorder would.

Comment by greentricky posted on Why video on a DSLR? at 03/01/2015 - 20:06

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo