gfurm

Joined: 23rd January 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

gfurm
Got myself new/used DA * 300/4 few days ago. Unfortunately weather was rubbish so I couldn't really try it. Today was first day when it picked up a litte so I went out with K 3II, Pentax 1.4 HD Converter and DA 300.
Now I just need to learn how to use it properly.

Few from the outing:
Comment Image
20161119_Pennington flash_0005.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr
Comment Image
20161119_Pennington flash_0002.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr
Comment Image
20161119_Pennington_0001.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

Comment by gfurm posted on Fewbirds with new lens at 19/11/2016 - 23:29

gfurm
So even that I sold the Vivitar lens it's back now. Buyer noticed haze present on one of the elements inside which I genuinely didn't see before. Lens looks clear when looking straight through it but put a strong light at it and look at an angle and you can see the haze.

What do you guys think would be fair price for this lens and is it actually worth selling?
photo:
Comment Image

Thanks

Greg

Comment by gfurm posted on FS: Tamron 70-200, Vivitar S1 105mm at 19/11/2016 - 10:45

gfurm
redbusa99 wrote:
just note when you disable shutter release focus it disables CIF as well, should you wish to use it shutter release focus has to be enabled. found that out after thinking it had gone wrong when i switched to back button focus
In fact that's not true. Put camera or lens in MF, press and hold back af button, press shutter release. CIF works, at least on my K3 II.

Greg

Comment by gfurm posted on SDM lens & camera's focusing switch at 16/11/2016 - 08:23

gfurm
Tamron lens sold elsewhere.

PKA extension tubes still available.

Greg

Comment by gfurm posted on FS: Tamron 70-200, Vivitar S1 105mm at 14/11/2016 - 09:28

gfurm
Thanks for comments.
It's my home town and I know there's so much to see in that you need a week walking around with camera.
I went for a week only and not only weather was rubbish all the time, I also didn't have much time to walk around. I moved out of there 11 years ago and so much has changed since then. I've been visiting my family now and then but never had time to just go walk around for a day. Maybe next time.

Greg

Comment by gfurm posted on Few nighttime from my recent visit to Poland at 12/11/2016 - 15:11

gfurm
So it's almost here. Anyone got any info what kind of deals to expect? I'd love last year price of DA 300/4 from SRS. I don't think it will go so low but I hope for some good deal to show up.

Comment by gfurm posted on Black Friday lens deals at 12/11/2016 - 14:36

gfurm
All from Wroclaw.

K3 II with Sigma 18-35/1.8, hadnheld

Town square with town hall
Comment Image
20161026_untitled_0046.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

View of "Cathedral Islad" from across the river. Camera was resting on the banister to avoid shake.
Comment Image
20161026_untitled_0055.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

Front vview of the cathedral
Comment Image
20161026_untitled_0061.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

one from the side
Comment Image
20161026_untitled_0064.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

And one more
Comment Image
20161026_untitled_0063.jpg by Grzegorz Furmanski, on Flickr

Comment by gfurm posted on Few nighttime from my recent visit to Poland at 12/11/2016 - 10:09

gfurm
Vivitar 105mm macro sold elsewhere.
PKA extrension tubes and Tamron 70-200 still available.

Comment by gfurm posted on FS: Tamron 70-200, Vivitar S1 105mm at 11/11/2016 - 17:25

gfurm
Photos:

Tamron 70-200:
Comment Image


circled in red speck of something on front element
Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


Vivitar Series 1 105mm Macro:
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Extension tubes included with Vivitar:
Comment Image


PKA Extension tubes:
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by gfurm posted on FS: Tamron 70-200, Vivitar S1 105mm at 09/11/2016 - 09:36

gfurm
Tamron 70-200/2.8. Good condition, I had it for about 5 years. Little bit of paint peeled off around collar and 1 bit of something stuck on the inside of front element on the edge. Can't see it doing any damage to photos. Everything works fine: aperture, zoom and autofocus. Comes with both original caps, lens hood and original soft case. 350GBP delivered.

Vivitar Series 1 105mm macro: Excellent condition, no marks on glass, no oil on blades. Everything works like it should. Comes with original front cap, generic back cap, original hard leather case. I'll throw in set of 3 PK extension tubes (without contacts). 180 GBP delivered.

Set of 3 PKA extension tubes (with contacts). For some reason very rare, couldn't find that many on ebay. Excellent condition, bit of paint scrapped off around contacts to make them work properly on Pentax DSLR. 60GBP delivered.

Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (gift or buyer adds fees). I'm open to reasonable offers.
Photos to follow in the morning.

Greg

Comment by gfurm posted on FS: Tamron 70-200, Vivitar S1 105mm at 08/11/2016 - 18:10

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo